News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avian

I have. My father taught a class to senior citizens for several years, and I became very good friends with a man in his 80's, despite being a measly 14 myself  :P. I often helped him around his house with tasks that he couldn't do himself, and me and my father became close friends with him.

Have you ever met a fellow figure collector in person?
You must understand the past before you can change the future.

Shonisaurus

I do have friends of 83 and 93 years.

Have you ever regretted any bad deed you have done in the past?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 28, 2020, 02:13:44 PM
I do have friends of 83 and 93 years.

Have you ever regretted any bad deed you have done in the past?
Too many.But i did do lots of good i most bad ones were of acciendent or curiosiity

Had you ever seen an animal thats rare in your area(mine was a opposum, which was killed by my chihuaha mixes.)

Shonisaurus

Unfortunately not at most a crow or a swallow.

Have you ever gone to buy dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals and realized that you don't have enough money to buy them all?

Halichoeres

There have been a couple of times I declined to buy something I wanted because it was more than I could justify, so I think I'd have to say yes.

Have you ever caught a lizard?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 29, 2020, 02:03:13 PM
There have been a couple of times I declined to buy something I wanted because it was more than I could justify, so I think I'd have to say yes.

Have you ever caught a lizard?
no but i saw a few (that rare in my area)
Have you ever had a relative appear on tv (news, show, anything)

Shonisaurus

No, I have no relatives on television, but I do know an in-laws relative who has a cousin who worked on television in the 1980s and 1990s.

Have you ever had a broken tooth as a result of bursitis?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 29, 2020, 03:37:43 PM
No, I have no relatives on television, but I do know an in-laws relative who has a cousin who worked on television in the 1980s and 1990s.

Have you ever had a broken tooth as a result of bursitis?
No

Had you ever seen Goodburger

Halichoeres

Somehow I have not.

Have you ever seen Space Jam?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 29, 2020, 04:05:55 PM
Somehow I have not.

Have you ever seen Space Jam?
Only the first 20 minutes.

Had you ever heard of the "STupid Flanders Song" from the Simpsons
https://youtu.be/eDARzui4zPg

Halichoeres

Yes, but I had forgotten about it, so thanks!

Have you ever snorkeled?

Shonisaurus

Well if you can tell, yes I have dived in a pool. The important thing from my personal opinion is that you dive in the sea or in a river.

Have you ever an eagle fly freely in the field?

HD-man

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 29, 2020, 08:43:20 PMHave you ever an eagle fly freely in the field?

Depends on what you mean by "the field". I have seen eagles flying freely.

Have you ever been to the edge of insanity?
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

Halichoeres

I live there.

Have you ever climbed a tree and then not been sure how to get down?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 31, 2020, 03:48:38 PM
I live there.

Have you ever climbed a tree and then not been sure how to get down?
Yeah but it was a elephant, not a tree.

Have you ever wished you could go into a painting like this one

Or this

or this
https://princessofjesusblog.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/pexels-photo-677845.jpeg?w=500

Shonisaurus

Yes, in that one and in many. I would like to forget about many things from the past and live a new life in that world of painting, I know it is impossible.

Have you ever had an operation for any ailment?

Lanthanotus

Hey, you guys left one out ;)

Quote from: MammothProductions on May 28, 2020, 04:25:00 AM

Have you ever met a fellow figure collector in person?

Yes, for a somewhat weird reason I met Philsauria in Australia last winter, though I am from Germany and there's quite a few forum fellows not too far away from my place.

Won't start a new question to not further disrupt the flow here though :)

Halichoeres

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 31, 2020, 09:20:19 PM
Have you ever had an operation for any ailment?

Not really. Once I had to have acid injected into my nailbed to fix an ingrown nail arising from a work injury. The doctor said that was technically a surgery.

Have you ever fired a bow or crossbow?

Shonisaurus

I have not shot with bows or arrows, but I have shot darts at parties in my hometown.

Have you ever noticed that people you disliked were actually good people for their actions over time and especially at times when you have had very bad times?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 01, 2020, 08:03:55 PM
I have not shot with bows or arrows, but I have shot darts at parties in my hometown.

Have you ever noticed that people you disliked were actually good people for their actions over time and especially at times when you have had very bad times?
Vice versa for me :(

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: