News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaurs;The Gems That Time Forgot

Started by Concavenator, September 30, 2013, 06:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

I'll next do a Mosasaurus,so I'd apreciate a lot feedback by Dr,Admin  ^-^

alexeratops

Nice! The Rex looks like his feet are a bit too small, but maybe that's just me. :))
like a bantha!

Concavenator

Quote from: alexeratops on January 02, 2014, 08:24:30 PM
Nice! The Rex looks like his feet are a bit too small, but maybe that's just me. :))
Oops--my bad  :P

alexeratops

Quote from: Concavenator on January 02, 2014, 08:32:33 PM
Quote from: alexeratops on January 02, 2014, 08:24:30 PM
Oops--my bad  :P

The legs too, heh heh... sorry :-[
like a bantha!

Concavenator

alexeratops

like a bantha!

Concavenator

My Therizinosaurus is done.I'm coloring it right now  :)

Concavenator

This is my Therizinosaurus,devoted to alexeratops  ;) :

This one is,in my opinion,my best picture so far.It was such a hell to do this,more than 3 hours!

Concavenator

Next,you can expect a new Suchomimus,along with possibly a Dilophosaurus.Of course,I'll redo my currents ,Pachyrhinosaurus,Ampelosaurus and Edmontosaurus at some point.I'm not fond of 'em .

alexeratops

Quote from: Concavenator on January 03, 2014, 01:20:44 PM

This one is,in my opinion,my best picture so far.It was such a hell to do this,more than 3 hours!

PURE EPICNESS
like a bantha!

Concavenator

Quote from: alexeratops on January 03, 2014, 02:39:57 PM

PURE EPICNESS
Oh,thank you so much  :D

Concavenator

On Saturday,I went to DoƱana's national parks,and there,I saw lots of awesome species of birds (...mainly ducks),so I'm redoing my Tyrannosaurus fixing the already pointed anatomical oddities.He'll be on a laying/ sleeping pose and will be based on one of those ducks.Also,there won't be 'beard feathers' on it  ;D .
I'll also do a new Suchomimus.

Yutyrannus

Very cool! I agree it is by far your best! This gives me some ideas for my Alaskan therizinosaur :).

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Concavenator

Quote from: Yutyrannus on January 13, 2014, 08:45:35 PM

Very cool! I agree it is by far your best! This gives me some ideas for my Alaskan therizinosaur :).
Your welcome!  ;)

Concavenator

I'm now doing my new (laying and duck- based ) Tyrannosaurus .  :)

Concavenator

Tyrannosaurus done,I'm next doing my very strange (but cool looking ) Dilophosaurus,which is a replace,ent of the Mono.My new Pachyhrinosaurus is freakin' speculative as well.Odd but striking looking.Well you'll just see  ::)

Yutyrannus

Cool! Can't wait to see them! Also, to avoid anatomical innaccuracies, I advise using Scott Hartman's skeletals as references.

Concavenator

Well this is the Tyrannosaurus I was talking about.Based on a mix of ducks and paradise birds  :) :

And this is a Spinosaurus I've began working on.It's not finished yet,as you can see,but as soon as I finish it I'll upload it to the list.Here you go:

The Pachyrhinosaurus' got delayed,but I'll still be doing it.

Everything_Dinosaur

Enjoyed looking at the illustrations, certainly very colourful interpretations.

Yutyrannus

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: