News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

New on Ebay (UK specific)

Started by DinoToyForum, March 25, 2012, 08:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Quote from: ceratopsian on October 25, 2020, 11:59:15 AM
There is a pedal bin clearly visible off to the far left, then the sink pedestal and then the loo pedestal off to the right!

You're right! I love that someone said to themselves, "Yes, this seems like the best place to photograph merchandise."
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ceratopsian

Maybe all their other floors were brightly coloured or patterned and neutral tiles seemed a good choice!  Still, I would have tried to photograph them looking away from the sanitary ware.

Invicta Hunter

Quote from: Stolpergeist on November 07, 2020, 07:22:32 AM
That starting bid is the exact same price Doris costs when bought directly from the museum.

Looks like i priced it appropriately then.

Baryonyx

Not long left but PNSO Doyle the Triceratops and others available!

Including :
CollectA Borealopelta
Carnegie Microraptor
Favorite Soft Model Brachiosaurus Series 2

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=184583445586&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Ezikot

Halichoeres

"Croc-a-frog," haha! I'd love to have another good temnospondyl, but whew, not at that price.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

This looks like the Carnegie Miragaia in this job lot here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184641448542
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Dinoguy2

The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

Invicta Hunter

Im having a bit of a downsize of my collection so the time has come to pass them on to other collectors who can enjoy them.

BlueKrono

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on February 10, 2021, 01:49:57 AM
Im having a bit of a downsize of my collection so the time has come to pass them on to other collectors who can enjoy them.

If you ever decide to let go of your yellow Lambeosaurus...  ;D
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Invicta Hunter

Sorry that one will be with me for life.

critcho

ceratopsian

Maybe - but I paid £10 for mine back in late 2018!

Quote from: critcho on February 12, 2021, 07:59:44 PM
Invicta Troodon at a really good BIN price!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265041457236

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I got one of mine for free, but it has no base.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on February 10, 2021, 01:49:57 AM

Well maybe if all those Ornithocheirus figures weren't taking up so much space...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: