News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic Park Dinosaurs

Started by Carnosaur, November 09, 2013, 05:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triceratops83

A set of different coloured Raptors would be cool, each one with a different action feature.

I don't know about LIGHTS and sounds...
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

stargatedalek

considering the raptors for the movie have some personality to each of them I'd say something similar is bound to happen ;)

triceratops83

Quote from: stargatedalek on December 27, 2014, 02:23:42 PM
considering the raptors for the movie have some personality to each of them I'd say something similar is bound to happen ;)

Maybe one of them will be the comic relief, he's the one who can't open doors. The first three head into an office to see Chris Pratt, all opening the door handle, and Dopey runs up, hoping to get in before the door shuts, but nope. Wacky hijinks ensue with him trying to figure this out, until he gets a drill and unscrews the hinges. The other Raptors roll their eyes, the studio audience cheers.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: triceratops83 on December 27, 2014, 09:28:10 AM
A set of different coloured Raptors would be cool, each one with a different action feature.

I don't know about LIGHTS and sounds...

Yeah I hope that's for vehicles or accessories. I was fine with roaring, foot stomping, ect..but if the eyes start lighting up I think we've crossed a line..lol    Unless the D-Rex has night-glow eyes... ?

triceratops83

Light up eyes are a feature of all those cheap JP ripoff toys. If ACTUAL JP toys start with it, then yep, you're right, we've crossed the line.

Blade-of-the-Moon

We'll see at Toyfair in the next few months I guess.

Dinomike

I wish some of the new JW/JP toys would feature the so called realistic skin like the original JP toys. No wounds are necessary though!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Ridureyu

Well, they've got what basically amount to new Chinasaurs - http://tinyurl.com/kodmj84

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Ridureyu on May 22, 2015, 05:14:33 PM
Well, they've got what basically amount to new Chinasaurs - http://tinyurl.com/kodmj84
They don't look good...the WWD blindbags were better imo.

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: tyrantqueen on May 22, 2015, 06:21:07 PM
Quote from: Ridureyu on May 22, 2015, 05:14:33 PM
They don't look good...the WWD blindbags were better imo.
The theropods look like little Jurassic park theropods really, no surprise there. I bought the bag set, and looking at them found that the Spinosaurus, raptors and t-rex and allosaurus were not really that great. I liked the trike, pachy and ankylosaurus however and the pterosaurs were fairly decent for something this size.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen