News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinovember

Started by DinoToyForum, November 13, 2013, 10:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Ultimatedinoking

I may not like feathered dinosaurs and stumpy legged Spinosaurs, but I will keep those opinions to myself, I will not start a debate over it, I promise. 😇
-UDK

Gwangi

That's a really cool idea but I don't know about the level of dedication required to create some of those tableau.

Ultimatedinoking

Is Parasaurolophus the recorder?
I may not like feathered dinosaurs and stumpy legged Spinosaurs, but I will keep those opinions to myself, I will not start a debate over it, I promise. 😇
-UDK

postsaurischian

Good that an Allosaurid (not a Tyrannosaurid) was chosen for the guitar's left hand ;D.

Balaur

fleshanthos

Oh my frikkin' Science, I laughed my ASS off at those!

So let's make this a thread that deserves to be stickied!!
People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Laughable Beliefs

FUTABA

I must join in with this next year. Seeing Everything Dinosaur's Dinovember posts on FB recently always brought a smile to my face.
I really really like blue things.

DinoToyForum

It's time to celebrate Dinovember all over again!

Check out Dinovember's blog (http://dinovember.tumblr.com) and their book,
'What the dinosaurs did last night', is even available on Amazon.com

Arul

EmperorDinobot

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.