News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

T

This or That

Started by Tylosaurus, March 28, 2012, 06:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

This: Carnegie Brachiosaurus (2012), no contest!

or That: PNSO Euhelopus
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

This: Carnegie Brachiosaurus (2012), there is no contest!

or That: mosasaurus Nanmu Studio

GojiraGuy1954

This: Nanmu Studio Mosasaurus

That: JP Sideshow Statues T-Rex Breakout
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Halichoeres

Man, hard not to say "neither" to that. I guess the Mosasaurus because Tyrannosaurus is more boring.

This: Nanmu Mosasaurus

or That: PNSO Mosasaurus
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Syndicate Bias

I might get crucified for not choosing PNSO over Nanmu's buuut

This: Nanmu Mosasaurus

or That: W Dragon Allosaurus

Halichoeres

I'm not mad, just disappointed.

This: W-Dragon Allosaurus

or That: EoFauna Palaeoloxodon

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Definitely the Eofauna Palaeoxodon (in before someone chooses wrong)

This: Eofauna Palaeoxodon

Or that:

CollectA Elasmotherium
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

This: Collecta elasmotherium

Or That:

Eofauna ¿atlasaurus?

Halichoeres

In light of the fact that we don't even know whether there is going to be an Atlasaurus, let alone what it might look like, I guess I have to say

This: CollectA Elasmotherium

or That: Carnegie woolly mammoth

suspsy

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 15, 2019, 03:44:38 PM
In light of the fact that we don't even know whether there is going to be an Atlasaurus, let alone what it might look like, I guess I have to say

This: CollectA Elasmotherium

or That: Carnegie woolly mammoth

This: CollectA Elasmotherium, hands down.

Or that: PNSO Spinops.

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Concavenator

PNSO Spinops

This: PNSO Spinops

Or

That: PNSO Ankylosaurus

Halichoeres

or That: Safari Regaliceratops

Concavenator

PNSO Spinops

Or

That: CollectA Baryonyx (2019)

MLMjp

Collecta Baryonyx (2019)

This: Collecta Baryonyx (2019)

or that: Papo brown running T.rex (2019)

Shonisaurus

This: Baryonyx Collecta (2019)

o That: Rebor dilophosaurus Oasis (female)

Neosodon

This: Collecta Baryonyx (2019)
That: Collecta Fukuiraptor (2019)

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

Syndicate Bias

This: CollectA Baryonyx

That: PNSO Yangchuanosaurus

Concavenator

CollectA Baryonyx

This: CollectA Baryonyx

Or

That: CollectA Edaphosaurus

Syndicate Bias

This: CollectA Edaphosaurus

That: Papo Dimetrodon

suspsy

This: CollectA Edaphosaurus

Or that: Safari Inostrancevia
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: