News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

T

This or That

Started by Tylosaurus, March 28, 2012, 06:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPuggy

This: Carnegie 2011 Carnotaurus

or

That: Schleich 2018 Tawa

Shonisaurus

or

That: PNSO 2021 Livyatan

Bread

or

That: PNSO 2021 Carnotaurus

Gothmog the Baryonyx

This Carnegie 2011 Carnotaurus

Or

That Carnegie Miragaia
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on December 14, 2021, 08:29:58 PM
This Carnegie 2011 Carnotaurus

Or

That Carnegie Miragaia

This: Carnegie Miragaia

That: Battat Dacentrurus
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

This: Battat Dacentrurus

or

That: Battat Diplodocus

Bread

This: Battat Diplodocus

or

That: W-Dragon Giraffatitan

Halichoeres

This: W-Dragon Giraffatitan

or

That: EoFauna Diplodocus
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Duck

This: Eofauna Diplodocus

Or that: Eofauna Atlasaurus
He who dwells in pond

Shonisaurus

This: Diplodocus Eofauna

Or that: Collecta Spinosaurus 2022

Gothmog the Baryonyx

This Eofauna Diplodocus

Or

That Eofauna Konobelodon
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Duck

This: Eofauna Diplodocus

Or that: Vitae Giganotosaurus
He who dwells in pond

GojiraGuy1954

EoFauna Diplodocus

or

EoFauna Atlasaurus
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

EoFauna Diplodocus

or

Battat Diplodocus

Halichoeres

Battat Diplodocus, but mostly for the resale value. One Battat can buy many EoFaunas. (I know this is heresy, but look at it this way--fewer people fighting for the vintage figures mean more of those figures for the people who are really into them.)

Anyway, This: Battat Diplodocus

or That: Play Visions Platyhystrix

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Gwangi

Play Visions Platyhystrix. There are a lot of Diplodocus figures out there but this is the only Platyhystrix that I'm aware of. And this is coming from a guy that really wants the Battat Diplodocus.

Play Visions Platyhystrix

or

Bullyland Mastodonsaurus

Libraraptor

This: Bullyland Mastodonsaurus

or that:

Bullyland Arizonasaurus

Shonisaurus

or that:

Bullyland Archeopteryx

Halichoeres

or That: Bullyland Batrachotomus

Birdsage

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: