News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

T

This or That

Started by Tylosaurus, March 28, 2012, 06:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gothmog the Baryonyx

This GR Dicreosaurus

Or
That CollectA Mamenchisaurus
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

Think I'm gonna have to go with GR Dicraeosaurus, although hard to be sure since there aren't a lot of in-hand photos yet.

This: GR Dicraeosaurus

or That: PNSO Stegosaurus with whelp
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Honestly I think stegling works better than whelp
But the Stegosaurus Family set

Or

The PNSO Tuojiangosaurus

Shonisaurus

This: PNSO tuijiangosaurus

or

That one: PNSO kronosaurus

Bowhead Whale

PNSO Tuojiangosaurus. More original.

This PNSO Tuojiangosaurus

or

That 1989 Imperial American Mastodon

Concavenator

This: PNSO Tuojiangosaurus

Or

That: GR Carcharodontosaurus

Gothmog the Baryonyx

This: PNSO Tuojiangosaurus

Or
That: PNSO Yutyrannus
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Concavenator

This: PNSO Yutyrannus

Or

That: Safari Yutyrannus

Shonisaurus

This: PNSO Yutyrannus

Or

It: Dino Hazard Irritator

Halichoeres

This: Dino Hazard Irritator

or

That: Vitae Tiantaisaurus
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

This: Dino Hazard Irritator

or

That: Mesozoic life project spinosaurus Ramses

Stegotyranno420

MLPSR
Or
Safari Sauropelta

Halichoeres

This: Safari Sauropelta

or

That: Safari Gryposaurus

Gothmog the Baryonyx

This Safari Ltd Gryposaurus

or
That Safari Ltd Edmontosaurus (2020)

Shonisaurus

East Safari Ltd Edmontosaurus (2020)

or
That itoy paraceratherium

Halichoeres

This: Safari 2020 Edmontosaurus

or

That: CollectA 2018 Iguanodon

Shonisaurus

This: Safari 2020 Edmontosaurus

or

That: PNSO parasaurolophus

Lynx

This: PNSO parasaurolophus

or

That: Papo Pentaceratops
An oversized house cat.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

This PNSO Parasaurolophus

Or

That PNSO Olorotitan

Lynx

This: PNSO Olorotitan

or

That: Carnegie 2011 Carnotaurus
An oversized house cat.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: