News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Carnosaur's Dinosaur art

Started by Carnosaur, December 07, 2013, 06:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITdactyl

Very nice composition with the "Jurassic Giants" piece (even if I'm not sure why the Stegosaurus would be moving towards those Apatosaurus).  The pic really screams MASS!

What critter (re: what animal and toy) did the Tylosaurus grab in the second pic?

Carnosaur

It was a Mosasaurus By Colorata.

Cryolophosauro

I love the Jurassic Giants one, it is amazing!  Keep up the excellent work! ;D

Arul

Wahh your photos is so amazing  ;D

Carnosaur

Dan's new Pachyrhinosaurus.

And Dacentrurus.

Papo's Archaeopteryx.

Safari T-Rex.

Tyto_Theropod

AWESOMENESS. These take my breath away. You are very lucky to live in such a prehistoric-looking location with so many great places to snap pictures of your models!
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Carnosaur

The Journey.

Ouranosaurus.

Apatosaurus.

Stegosaurus Vs Allosaurus.

pascosaur

the first picture is wonderfull
bravo!  ;)

Arul

Carnosaur

How you made that wave ? :D

The shot was in a river.
The wave is the water flowing down river.
I had to be careful in placing the figures so the fast current didnt wash them away. :)

Arul

Quote from: Carnosaur on October 15, 2014, 12:28:26 AM

How you made that wave ? :D

The shot was in a river.
The wave is the water flowing down river.
I had to be careful in placing the figures so the fast current didnt wash them away. :)

Awesome, high class art ! :D  :)

Pinkamena

Your photos are amazing! I love how you have chosen exactly the right spots in relation to scale, and your work with forced perspective is just brilliant  :)

I've now added the CollectA Diplodocus to my wish list too because of that pic  ^-^
Slowly running out of room...one toy at a time!

Invicta Wishlist (monochrome) - Plesiosaur, Mamenchisaurus, Dimetrodon, Muttaburrasaurus, Ichthyosaurm, Blue Whale 

Carnosaur

Thanks guys :)
Dont forget Dinosaur Toy Photography on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/217092875144407/

Never leave the herd!

Megacerops.

The Wastelands.

War!

Gwangi

A lot of clever stuff here. You manage to make a lot of the action figure toys look less like toys, in particular I'm talking about the JP Thrasher rex and Allosaurus.

Cryolophosauro

Just wondering, but is the War diorama inspired by the Age of Reptiles graphic novel?
It kind of reminds me of it...
IT'S AWESOME!!!

Manatee

The Wastelands diorama looks like Mordor. All it needs now is the Tower of Barad-dur. Anyway, these are all fabulous! In the War diorama, you made the Papo Tyrannosaurus look like a real animal. Great job.

Arul

Quote from: Manatee on October 18, 2014, 02:46:22 PM
The Wastelands diorama looks like Mordor. All it needs now is the Tower of Barad-dur. Anyway, these are all fabulous! In the War diorama, you made the Papo Tyrannosaurus look like a real animal. Great job.

As always,papo is the best actor :D

Carnosaur

Quote from: Cryolophosauro on October 18, 2014, 01:46:46 AM
Just wondering, but is the War diorama inspired by the Age of Reptiles graphic novel?
IT'S AWESOME!!!

Actually yes it was. :)

Neon-Allo

Quote from: Carnosaur on October 23, 2014, 10:51:17 PM
Quote from: Cryolophosauro on October 18, 2014, 01:46:46 AM
IT'S AWESOME!!!

Actually yes it was. :)
Haha, that's exactly what I thought when I saw it too! ;D
Keep up the excellent work!

Arul

Quote from: Carnosaur on October 16, 2014, 03:38:33 AM
Thanks guys :)
Dont forget Dinosaur Toy Photography on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/217092875144407/

Never leave the herd!

i just realised this photograph technic is good,all of figure,soil, and trees background not blurred even they are in different far distance, how you do that ?  :o

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: