News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Carnosaur's Dinosaur art

Started by Carnosaur, December 07, 2013, 06:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnosaur

I always have my camera set to Macro. :)

Carnosaur

Just added Papo's Baby Trike to my collection :)

Jetoar

Really awesome pictures as always  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Carnosaur

My entry for the Dinosaur toy forum diorama contest 2014.

Dilophosaurus vs Massospondylus.

Manatee

I voted for your entry; the background really made it look fantastic.

Federreptil

It was on of my eight favorites too. it's a fantastic and dramatic background. I like also most of the other dioramas in this postings. There is a lot of atmosphere in this natural settings.

Carnosaur

More dinos. :)

Tyrannosaurus Family.

Sinosauropteryx meets T-Rex.

Old school JP Velociraptors.

Deinonychus watch a T-Rex.

Arul

Wahh thats good another entertaining pict :D Im sorry did it using photoshop ? Especially the 3rd pict

RockyMountainRex

Great looking photographs!  Not only are they clear and full of action; they seem to tell a story.  Thanks for a peek into their world.   :)
Rawr!

Carnosaur

No Arul no photoshop in these pictures.

Arul

Awesome :D im following your advice to set the camera into macro to get focus image in close or far distance. but in my camera macro is use for taking a close distance object (15-30cm), very different. So i set my camera into normal setting that use for close and far distance (my camera set is like that, and i just realise it  :-[). Its work, all object in far and close distance is focus but the lightning become very poor even i take it in direct sunlight. Soo yeah everybody have own set, i just not find it yet  :P again thanks for the advice mr.Paul  :)

croatasaurus

Carnosaur

Clash of Titans.

T-Rex Vs Triceratops

Ceratosaurus and Stegosaurus.

JurassicWorld.

triceratops83

The lighting in the Ceratosaurus/Stegosaurus photo is perfect, the overall effect is very realistic.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice work! Each one has some definite feeling and mood.

Meso-Cenozoic

These are great! A lot of life in them!

Arul

Dinomike

Great photos!  May I ask you what are those Deinonyxhus models? Some Jp models?
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Carnosaur

They are from the BBC TV show Primeval.
Rare, but sometimes they pop up on EBay.

Big Al and Apatosaurus.

Gone Fishing.

Breeding season

Hunting Tyrannosaurs

Northern Tyrannosaur

Quote from: Carnosaur on February 23, 2015, 05:37:07 PM
Gone Fishing.

Carnosaur, do you by chance know what line those fish figures are from? I am in need of a few for my own Spinosaurus to chomp on.
"Instinct drove him forward, pride held his head up. The strength in his legs and the air in his lungs never wasted. All before him feared the flash of his jaws. There was only one King of the Great Plains."

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: