News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Palaeoplushies

Started by DinoToyForum, January 02, 2014, 01:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palaeoplushies

Quote from: Hermes888 on November 04, 2014, 08:46:27 PM
It's wonderful that the Kickstarter did so well. I'd love to see what else you'd work on! (any more feathered dinosaurs planned?)

The embroidered areas look a lot better than I had thought. The original images made it look a bit jarring in comparison to the rest of the materials (with a shiny, plastic-y feel), but it's nice to know that it won't be the case with the final product.

I'm glad you like the embroidered areas, I'm pleased with how they turned out finally - On the prototype they were plastic overlays rather than embroidered. The final plushies are higher quality minky fabric too, which I'm super pleased about.

I do have some more feathered dinosaurs planned, but first I'm giving some love to some non-dinosaurs. Next plush releases will be Tiktaalik, Dimetrodon and Metriorhynchus!

I've now got the Velociraptors up for general sale! They can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Palaeoplushies?ref=hdr_shop_menu