News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

S

Help!

Started by Suchomimus, January 05, 2014, 02:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suchomimus

Hello,it's me,Concavenator!
Today,I was trying to register myself,and something strange happened.I put my password,and it said it was wrong.So I went to the 'Set a new password section'and I specified a new password and tried again.Same happened.So I clicked the section 'email me a new password'.I checked my Email and there was no message.
I know having two accounts at same time it's against the rules,so I give my most sincere apologies.I'd also like if Dr.Admin could delete this account,and help me,I want my previous account!  :-\
Thanks.

alexeratops

Quote from: Suchomimus on January 05, 2014, 02:01:09 PM
Today,I was trying to register myself,and something strange happened.I put my password,and it said it was wrong.So I went to the 'Set a new password section'and I specified a new password and tried again.Same happened.So I clicked the section 'email me a new password'.I checked my Email and there was no message.
I know having two accounts at same time it's against the rules,so I give my most sincere apologies.I'd also like if Dr.Admin could delete this account,and help me,I want my previous account!  :-\
Thanks.

Oh no, oh no this is bad! :'( One thing i'd recommend is if you ever get your old profile back, set it to log in forever. :)
like a bantha!

Concavenator

Don't worry,I'm back again!I was so afraid  :(

Concavenator

Please,Dr.Admin,delete my Suchomimus account.Thanks  :)

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Suchomimus on January 05, 2014, 02:01:09 PM
Thanks.
The same thing happened to me a while back, when I was trying to change my password to something stronger. The "email a new password" option didn't work with me either. Basically I was shut out of my DTF account. Luckily, I emailed Dr Admin via my Hotmail email and he was able to sort things out :)

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Concavenator on January 05, 2014, 02:57:42 PM

What happened? How did you solve the problem?  C:-)

Concavenator

Quote from: dinotoyforum on January 05, 2014, 11:08:01 PM
Quote from: Concavenator on January 05, 2014, 02:57:42 PM

What happened? How did you solve the problem?  C:-)
I tried to login again,and it worked.But I think it would be a nice idea to fix the problem with the option 'Email me a new password',I think  :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.