You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Expo in South Korea Opens

Started by dgmilner, April 01, 2012, 01:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Himmapaan

Dyscrasia

This opens every 3 years and I was involved in the event that was held in 2009, it's basically for dino geaks around the nation, and approx. 70% of the visitors are children...

SBell

Quote from: Dyscrasia on May 15, 2012, 11:37:19 AM
This opens every 3 years and I was involved in the event that was held in 2009, it's basically for dino geaks around the nation, and approx. 70% of the visitors are children...

Do they put out any cool dino figures to go along with it?

Dyscrasia

Quote from: SBell on May 15, 2012, 02:39:31 PM
Quote from: Dyscrasia on May 15, 2012, 11:37:19 AM

Do they put out any cool dino figures to go along with it?

From what I remember -
Safari (+ Carnegie collection), Collecta, Shleich dinosaurs were sold.
A lot of miniature dinosaurs from Japanese companies (mostly Kaiyodo) were available, and some larger ones such as the ones from the Sega series were also available.
Some more expensive stuff such as Kinto Favorite/Dinostoreus desktop statues (fleshed out, skeletons, skulls etc.) were also somewhat common.

But obviously, Chinasaurs galore~!

dgmilner

Dyscrasia

Really sucked this year...

Well, it's more of an amusement event focused on children, rather than for Dinosaur enthusiasts of all ages...

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.