News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tyrantqueen's general sale thread

Started by tyrantqueen, February 20, 2014, 01:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpittersForEver

Hello Tyrant Queen I live in the UK so you can ship to me hopefuly.
Are you still selling anything?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: SpittersForEver on April 27, 2014, 08:19:47 PM
Hello Tyrant Queen I live in the UK so you can ship to me hopefuly.
Are you still selling anything?
I have some sauropods I want to sell, but you would need a PayPal if you wanted them.

SpittersForEver

I am 11 so its my mum buying it (I save up and give her the money) and she has paypal.

tyrantqueen

All right, here is what I have

-Carnegie Diplodocus (2008)
- CollectA Jobaria
-Carnegie Brachiosaurus (2012)
-Carnegie Camarasaurus possibly sold
-Carnegie Nigersaurus
-Safari Brachiosaurus (2010)

I ask £10 for each, and £5 for the Nigersaurus. Are you interested in any of them? Bear in mind the shipping for the larger ones might be quite expensive, and they'd probably need to be shipped individually.

The offer is open to other members as well. If you want pictures I'll provide them. They're all in near perfect condition.

Btw, BotM, I have not forgotten our Godzilla deal :)

SpittersForEver

Can you give an estimate of the carniege brach ?with shipping

tyrantqueen

Quote from: SpittersForEver on April 27, 2014, 08:42:17 PM
Can you give an estimate of the carniege brach ?with shipping
Send me your postcode via pm and I'll work it out for you :)

SpittersForEver

tyrantqueen

Aaaaand the Diplodocus, Carnegie Brachiosaurus and Jobaria are back for sale again ::)

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: tyrantqueen on May 06, 2014, 10:22:39 PM
Aaaaand the Diplodocus, Carnegie Brachiosaurus and Jobaria are back for sale again ::)
If you are still trying to deal the Diplo in ten days, I would take it , again having it sent onward to Martin.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

tyrantqueen

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on May 07, 2014, 08:31:40 AM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on May 06, 2014, 10:22:39 PM
If you are still trying to deal the Diplo in ten days, I would take it , again having it sent onward to Martin.
Sure...I'll send a PM.

SpittersForEver

Could I have a pic of the favourite saurolophus if it isn't already sold.
:)

tyrantqueen

Quote from: SpittersForEver on May 10, 2014, 07:57:08 PM
Could I have a pic of the favourite saurolophus if it isn't already sold.
:)
It's sold.

SpittersForEver

Okay, anything else for sale apart from the sauropods?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: SpittersForEver on May 11, 2014, 09:08:42 AM
Okay, anything else for sale apart from the sauropods?
Not at the moment...I would have listed it otherwise.

SpittersForEver

tyrantqueen

I am offering a SEGA UFO catcher prize Tyrannosaurus.

I recently acquired another one of these models, but in a better condition. I don't need two, so I'm selling off this one. Taking into account the damage (he has one missing finger and some paint scuffs) I am asking £40 for him.

Please PM me if you're interested.

SpittersForEver

What is the scale and how big is he/she?
Awesome figure as well.

tyrantqueen

Not sure about the scale, but it's 1/23-ish. It's about 22 inches long from nose to tail.

tyrantqueen

Well, I'm in a predicament this time. I have spent a lot of money on the Shinzen old age Tyrannosaurus, only to find out it is in the wrong scale ::) I have not received it yet, but it'll be here within the week. Pictures will be coming when I receive it. Lesson learnt: do not always take the manufacturer's word on scale.

Most likely I'll end up selling it on, again :( :( :( Any takers? 

tyrantqueen

Sale for the SEGA Tyrannosaurus ufo prize is on hold for now.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: