News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tyrantqueen's general sale thread

Started by tyrantqueen, February 20, 2014, 01:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoLord

Quote from: SpittersForEver on February 20, 2015, 02:47:32 PM
How big is the Tarbosarus thanks.  :)

It's a pretty sizeable model in 1:20 scale (though I can't remember the exact measurements). It's a great one, and TQ's price is a pretty good deal.

SpittersForEver

Quote from: DinoLord on February 20, 2015, 04:43:35 PM
Quote from: SpittersForEver on February 20, 2015, 02:47:32 PM
How big is the Tarbosarus thanks.  :)

It's a pretty sizeable model in 1:20 scale (though I can't remember the exact measurements). It's a great one, and TQ's price is a pretty good deal.

Thanks

tyrantqueen

Spitters, if you are interested in the Tarbo, you could send me a PM. Thanks for looking :)
-

More goodies

I am selling off some customs that I bought from Noora Kivisilta (copper) a long time ago. I am selling them due to personal circumstances. She has given me her "blessing" for me to sell them.

The Tyrannosaurus has a small paint rub on one of its cranial bosses (my fault). It does not have googly eyes.

The Pachy has a problem with stickiness/tackiness to the touch. I don't know the reason why, maybe it was the varnish that was used. I suspect it will be fine with a new coat of matt varnish. This is the only custom that has this problem.

The Styraco has a tiny paintrub on one of its horns (my fault again) SOLD

I want $40 for each of them. This is a steal considering how exquisite they are. If you want to buy them as a group, you can make me an offer.
no longer for sale

And finally, the Greg Wenzel Lambeo. $50 for this one as well. SOLD

triceratops83

Ah, I just bought that Lambeosaurus last night from Dan's! $50 is a really good price for it, too.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

SpittersForEver

I'll take the tarbosaurus without the box please if that's okay. I'll PM you.

tyrantqueen

Updated the listing :)

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

tyrantqueen

BUMP

Styraco, Lambeo and Tarbo have sold but everything else is still up for grabs.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered- all packages have shipped out :)

reinier zwanink

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 24, 2015, 02:34:44 PM
BUMP

Cant you give a list of what is still available?  For i find it very confusing now

tyrantqueen

Quote from: reinier zwanink on February 24, 2015, 08:58:06 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 24, 2015, 02:34:44 PM
BUMP

Cant you give a list of what is still available?  For i find it very confusing now
Everything that has been sold has been striked out and marked SOLD :). Otherwise it's still up for sale. If you go back and check the previous posts you can see what is still available.

To clarify, the Tyrannosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Iguanodon, and Pachyrhinosaurus repaints are still for sale (as of this writing). When something sells I go back to the previous posts and mark them as "SOLD". I hope that makes sense :)

tyrantqueen

Bump

I'm reducing the price of the remaining repaints (Iguanodon, Tyrannosaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus and Giganotosaurus) to $40 each.

Please see previous post for photos.

tyrantqueen

I'm doing some downsizing.

Kaiyodo Dinoland Triceratops 1/20. Clearly this guy has seen better days but could probably be brought back to life with some tlc. $20 SOLD

SEGA Triceratops $30. That shiny spot on his tail and tummy is NOT a paint rub, it is a wet patch where I wiped him down with a damp cloth. Gone on eBay.

Payment is by PayPal as usual. I'm happy to ship to Martin Garratt for customising as well. PM me.

If they do not sell on here, I will sell them on eBay, so here's a good chance to avoid the bidding wars.

tyrantqueen

Here's the last one for now

Kaiyodo Dinoland Styracosaurus. He has some paint rubs on his horns and feet. $15. claimed for now

tyrantqueen

The Kaiyodo Trike has sold and the Styraco has been claimed. SEGA Trike is still available.

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 24, 2015, 07:05:45 AM
The Kaiyodo Trike has sold and the Styraco has been claimed. SEGA Trike is still available.
I missed this posting..if the styracosaurus should fall through, consider me a second offer, let me know. thanks
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

tyrantqueen

I have a spare Sean Cooper Concavenator here. I originally bought two because I wanted to use one for a custom, but now I don't really see any point in keeping an extra kit around.

I'd like $65 for it. Shipping to Martin Garratt is accepted, and actually encouraged (since I hate shipping internationally).

Concavenator has been claimed for now.

Paleogene Pals

TQ, I would be interested in the Concavenator. I'll PM you later. Thanks

tyrantqueen

tyrantqueen

Sales are on hold until Tuesday due to the easter break, but I will be happy to reserve a kit for you until then. I'm having a clear out.

Sorry about the picspam, but here goes...

Kaiyodo Tyrannosaurus 1/20 (old version, box included) $65 SOLD

Kaiyodo Allosaurus prepainted version $20 SOLD

Charlie McGrady 1/15 Leonardo $70 possibly claimed for now

Keith Strasser 1/20 Dilophosaurus $70 possibly claimed for now

SEGA Tyrannosaurus $20. Has a missing broken finger and does not include stand. In addition there are a couple of paint rubs. SOLD

Kaiyodo Saltasaurus $60 SOLD

Kaiyodo Elasmosaurus $60 possibly claimed for now

Aaron Doyle Shapeways Anzu $15 (1/20 frosted detail) SOLD

Galileo Hernandez baby Chasmosaurus $10 (1/35, frosted detail) possibly claimed for now

Galilieo Ophiacodon (1/20 frosted detail) $10 SOLD

Manit Iguanodon $55 possibly claimed for now

Shane Foulkes Acrocanthosaurus $75 (does not include turtle, base included but not photographed) possibly claimed for now

Noora Kivisilta's Dimetrodon repaint $45 (Papo Dimetro not included)

I reserve the right to refuse to sell to any individual for whatever reason if I deem necessary (i.e if you're a troll or time-waster). Anything that does sell here will be offered to Dan, then, failing that, is going on eBay.

Thanks for looking :)

amargasaurus cazaui

Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: