News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

are there any into goth/industrial/dark music here?

Started by sauroid, March 08, 2014, 05:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

dinocat

sauroid

cool. you should also check out Cathedral13's broadcast. very underground stuff (the DJ avoids playing the tired old club anthems).
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Sauropodlet

Sure. Since the mid-80s. Coil, Skinny Puppy, Klinik, Front 242, Throbbing Gristle, Psychic TV, Cabaret Voltaire, and far too many others to mention.

paleoferroequine

Add me to it too, KMFDM, MDFMK, Nitzer Ebb, Frontline Assembly, Icon of Coil, Rammstein, Die Krupps, etc.

Sauropodlet

Quote from: paleoferroequine on March 09, 2014, 06:33:08 PM
Add me to it too, KMFDM, MDFMK, Nitzer Ebb, Frontline Assembly, Icon of Coil, Rammstein, Die Krupps, etc.

Those, too. :)

Paleogene Pals

Does Cannibal Corpse count or is it too metal?  I also like NIN.  For dark atmospheric music, I listen to Hearts of Space; they have some pretty dark stuff on there.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.