News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Walking with Dinosaurs (Balaur's Edition)

Started by Balaur, March 16, 2014, 05:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

Yep, no Triceratops, but I have Torosaurus. ;)

Ultimatedinoking

I may not like feathered dinosaurs and stumpy legged Spinosaurs, but I will keep those opinions to myself, I will not start a debate over it, I promise. 😇
-UDK

Balaur

Hey, I still have Stegosaurus, Diplodocus, Brachiosaurus, Allosaurus, Liopleurodon, Ankylosaurus, and Tyrannosaurus. I don't see any reason you should complain. Also, there was only a Triceratops carcass, and I decided not to do that. The reason why I want obscure species is because people always see the same stuff and I want to show them new stuff. I kept those well known dinosaurs above because they actually had a big part in the story.

Ultimatedinoking

Quote from: Balaur on August 14, 2014, 08:03:58 PM
Hey, I still have Stegosaurus, Diplodocus, Brachiosaurus, Allosaurus, Liopleurodon, Ankylosaurus, and Tyrannosaurus. I don't see any reason you should complain. Also, there was only a Triceratops carcass, and I decided not to do that. The reason why I want obscure species is because people always see the same stuff and I want to show them new stuff. I kept those well known dinosaurs above because they actually had a big part in the story.

I get that, but just don't forget the classics.
I may not like feathered dinosaurs and stumpy legged Spinosaurs, but I will keep those opinions to myself, I will not start a debate over it, I promise. 😇
-UDK

Balaur

I just listed a bunch in my original post. I think people will have a good mix of both obscure and "classic" dinosaurs.

Ultimatedinoking

Quote from: Balaur on August 14, 2014, 08:06:59 PM
I just listed a bunch in my original post. I think people will have a good mix of both obscure and "classic" dinosaurs.

Ok.
-UDK

stargatedalek

Ultimatedinoking

-UDK

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Ultimatedinoking

-UDK

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Yeah, from what I've heard there are actually Triceratops specimens that are older than certain Torosaurus specimens. How could they be the same species when the juvenile is as old or older than the adult?

Ultimatedinoking

-UDK

Balaur

Ultimatedinoking

-UDK

Yutyrannus

stargatedalek

I don't follow it myself, but I'm not denying it is distinctly possible

Ultimatedinoking

-UDK

Yutyrannus

Balaur

I see a lot of holes in this.  ;D

We have juvenile Torosaurus skulls.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: