News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

fabricious' sketches and concepts~

Started by fabricious, April 10, 2014, 10:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabricious

Quote from: Lanthanotus on April 17, 2017, 11:20:36 AM
Hmm, already posted a year ago but anyway... I like that struthiosaurus, may not be perfect, but I think it looks much better and lifelike than a lot of figures in parks and instutions that claim to be educational. "Lange Nacht der Forschung", where did the event take place?

Those shapeway models look really good.

"The Isle",... I downloaded that like three weeks ago but had not a lot time playing it yet.... seems I need to read the whole thread here, seems there's a lot you're involved in :)

Thank you! By now that Struthio is highly outdated, both in skill and anatomy (I have, since then, presented my Bachelor's thesis about a 3D-reconstruction of the animal with vastly different anatomy).

In other news: I finally needed to put up my Patreon account. It won't be much, but it may help me keep above water in order to create more paleoart and less selling-myself-short all the time. After all, we all love dinosaurs.
https://www.patreon.com/fabricious

Best regards,
Fabrizio

fabricious

https://youtu.be/kzFjcFMRfzI

I created an Aquilops americanus skull, soon to be put on my shapeways store in life size.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.