News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Banning Game

Started by Zhuchengotyrant, April 15, 2014, 09:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joey

I ban you for judging him by the fact he has no personal text...

Ravonium

I ban you for incorrectly saying I have no personal text, when I do infact have personal text.

Joey

I ban you for judging me for misunderstanding tyrantqueen's previous post...

Ravonium

I ban you for not being one of roughly 3 people on this forum who have changed a major aspect of their profile today.

Loon

I ban you for a potential insult towards my profile changes.

Joey

Quote from: Ravonium on December 21, 2017, 09:47:56 PM
I ban you for not being one of roughly 3 people on this forum who have changed a major aspect of their profile today.
I ban you for continuing this nonsensical conversation about forum changes...

tyrantqueen

I ban you for naming yourself after a juvenile kangaroo

Ravonium

I ban the 2 people above me for replying as I was writing a good response to Loon.

Joey

I ban you for writing something faster than me as I was writing my response...

tyrantqueen

I ban you for your ninjaphobic comments

Bowhead Whale

I ban you for writing while I was bannig the crow for writing good response to Loon.

tyrantqueen

I ban you for your kind response.

Bowhead Whale

I ban you for putting a live video underneath all your comments.

Ravonium

I ban Joey for doing bad calculations, Bowhead Whale for calling me a crow as an insult, despite the animal in my profile being a raven and tyrantqueen for using a username that implies that she has some sort of important authority over other humans.

Bowhead Whale

I ban you for thinking I was insulting you while I was not.

Joey

I ban you for basically insulting him anyways...

Joey

I ban you Joey for having an outdated Deinocheirus with barely any feathers on it as your avatar...

Bowhead Whale

I ban you for accusing me of insulting people.

Ravonium

I ban Joey for banning himself and Bowhead Whale for being the unfortunate person who posted above me.

Bowhead Whale

I ban you for having a black avatar like mine.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: