News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Banning Game

Started by Zhuchengotyrant, April 15, 2014, 09:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joey

I ban you for being incorrect because Ravonium has not only black in his avatar but also green and tan...

Bowhead Whale

I ban you for saying Ravonium's avatar is green and tan.

Loon

Quote from: Ravonium on December 21, 2017, 09:53:29 PM
I ban the 2 people above me for replying as I was writing a good response to Loon.
I ban you and Joey for not letting Ravoniun reply to me.

Joey

I ban you for not letting me reply to Bowhead Whale...

Ravonium

I ban Loon for taking time and effort to find that amazing online question website answer (and for ruining my childhood necesity of coconuts not being mammals).

Bowhead Whale

I ban you for banning Loon for such a silly reason. Coconuts ARE mammals.

Joey

I ban you for capitalising 'are'...

Loon

I ban for challenging my fellow Coconutionist, Bowhead Whale, bigot.

Bowhead Whale

I ban Joey for forbidding to capitalize words. Coconuts ARE mammals. Just like pineapples ARE the hybrid being a pine and an apple.

And I ban Joey for being a Coconututionist. Even though I don't know what it means.

Ravonium

I ban Loon and Bowhead Whale for inventing the word 'coconututionist'.

Joey

I ban Bowhead Whale for assuming I don't believe that Coconutus Tastynatus is a mammal (which it is).

Ravonium

I ban you for using a fake scientific name for the coconut.

Bowhead Whale

I ban all of you for not telling me what "Coconututionist" means.

Loon

Coconutionists are worshippers of the truth of the coconut mammalian relationship. I also ban you for asking a forbidden Coconutionists question, heretic!

Bowhead Whale

I ban you for not believing me when I'm telling you the pineapple is a hybrid between a pine tree and an apple.

Joey

I ban Bowhead Whale for asking us in the first place.
Also I just realized it's just the three of us banning each other. (Which is funny to think about)

Loon

The coconut has spoken! You are all banned!

Bowhead Whale

The pineapple has spoken as well! We are all banned!

Joey

I ban the Coconut and Pineapple for speaking in the theater while JWFK is playing...

Bowhead Whale

I ban you for not telling me what JWFK is.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: