News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Banning Game

Started by Zhuchengotyrant, April 15, 2014, 09:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravonium

Banned for having a four-letter name.

Soopairik

Banned for being mean to me.

Ravonium

Banned for responding to my post.

Soopairik

Banned for making random rules.

Ravonium

Banned for continuing our tensions.

Soopairik

Banned for escalating the tension.

Bowhead Whale

Banned for putting glasses on your avatar.

Ravonium

Banned for banning someone for a reason that couldn't be made when they last posted in this thread (and also for necroing this thread).

Bowhead Whale

Banned for using the word "necroing", which I don't even know the meaning of (being a French-speaking person)!

Ravonium

Banned for judging my use of words, despite me being a native speaker of English.

(By the way, 'necroing' is short for 'necroposting', which means posting in a topic that hasn't been posted in for a while.)

(There is no rule against it on this forum, but it is generally not recommended, but on a game thread, it doesn't matter that much.)

bmathison1972

I ban you ALL for bringing science-based and evidence-based data to this forum! Oh, wait, nevermind...I haven't worked at the CDC since last August LOL

Joey

I ban you for speaking nonsense...

Ravonium

I ban you for judging people based on their use of words.

Loon

I can you for judging Joey for their use of words, hypocrite!

Ravonium

Banned for putting me in a can and calling me a hypocrite without any evidence.

Loon

Banned for pointing out my misakes and saying I don't have evidence, when you are just a brainwashed sheep!

Bowhead Whale

I ban you for calling people brain-washed sheep. You are insulting sheep.

tyrantqueen

I ban you for having a photo of a whale as your avatar.

(p.s- the word necro comes from the Greek word meaning death. For instance, a necromancer is someone who resurrects the dead with magic. If we are to "necropost" in a thread, we are posting in a dead topic, or maybe bringing it back to life by doing so??)

Ravonium

I ban you for underestimating the superiority of the cetecean over all other beings.

tyrantqueen

I ban you for having no idea what to put in your personal text

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: