News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Banning Game

Started by Zhuchengotyrant, April 15, 2014, 09:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ_Terrorsaur

I ban you because the spotted Rex wont share it's food with the blue one. (I do love the picture though!)

Zhuchengotyrant

I ban you for banning me for my picture that you liked! Ha!
-Zhuchengotyrant

TJ_Terrorsaur

I ban you because your post count ends in 5 and 5 is not as pretty as 3.

Zhuchengotyrant

Since it is becoming only TJ Terrorsaur and I, someone else ban TJ, I just wanted to say that the spotted one  is a Tarbosaurus and the blue one is a Zhuchengtyrannus.
-Zhuchengotyrant

CityRaptor

I ban you for never asking me to sell you my Dinosaurs of China Therizinosaurus and Yangchuanosaurus when I posted them in the Recent Aquisitions thread! ( Not that I would have done it, but I expected you to ask me )
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Manatee

I ban you for expecting a giant car.

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on December 08, 2014, 07:43:53 PM
Since it is becoming only TJ Terrorsaur and I, someone else ban TJ, I just wanted to say that the spotted one  is a Tarbosaurus and the blue one is a Zhuchengtyrannus.
Ah well my apologies for not knowing the difference. I need to read up on how to tell the differences in dinosaurs. ^^;

Quote from: Manatee on December 08, 2014, 10:00:18 PM
I ban you for expecting a giant car.
I ban you for not expecting a giant car.  :P

Paleogene Pals

I ban everybody...because I feel like it this morning. So THERE!  >:D

triceratops83

I ban you for banning everybody else. That's mean. And I can prove it because you used a devil smiley.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Balaur

I ban you for not using  >:D in your argument.

triceratops83

I ban YOU for using a  >:D   Whoops, now I have to ban myself :'(
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Zhuchengotyrant

I ban you for banning yourself while banning someone that just banned someone that did not use something that is why all of you are banned
-Zhuchengotyrant

Concavenator

I ban you for being a scaly tyrannosaur.

Manatee

I ban you for having the same personal text as paleoferroequine.

LophoLeeVT

i ban emperor dinobot of having so many dinos
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Tapejara1122

I ban you for being a raptor with a dilophosaur as your picture!

"You know, at times like this one feels, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct". - Ian Malcolm

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

Fluffysaurus

I ban you because it isnt a dinosaur but a clown ;D
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

LophoLeeVT

wait.....DO YOU MEAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will ban everyone
ahahahhahahaha

PaleoMatt

I ban raptor because he forgot the capital in Dilophosaurus

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: