News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello DTF!

Started by LaFanda, April 30, 2014, 10:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaFanda

Hello! I just joined and have been cruising around the site looking at all your wonderful collections and thought I'd introduce myself! Im from the Midwest US and have had dinosaurs as a little kid and have just recently been adding to my collection, which I hope to be sharing with all of you soon!
If history repeats itself, I'm getting a dinosaur.

Patrx

Welcome! Good to see a fellow Midwesterner around here  :D

DinoToyForum

I saw your introduction on the Animal Toy Forum, welcome here too!  :D

Gwangi

Welcome to the site. Love your signature quote, I have it on a t-shirt!

Blade-of-the-Moon

SpittersForEver

Welcome indeed !!  :)

Libraraptor

Welcome to the forum!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.