You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hobby and Work big dinos (similar to Collecta) for trade or sale

Started by frana, September 06, 2014, 08:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frana

Hello!
Ia have these big dinos for trade or sale.
They are marked Hobby and work with the name of the dinosaur.
They are very similar to the Collectas, but much bigger...
If you are interested please send me a message  :)

SBell

We have seen these unauthorized copies before--were they available through a store or magazine or something?

frana

Hobby and work is a serious italian brand that makes products for collectors in the newstands.
So I don't know if they are authorized or not... I think they are...

SBell

Quote from: frana on September 06, 2014, 09:42:43 PM
Hobby and work is a serious italian brand that makes products for collectors in the newstands.
So I don't know if they are authorized or not... I think they are...

This is a post from Facebook (note the date):

QuoteCOLLECTA ANIMAL FIGURINES
December 13, 2013
Copycat Warning!!
At CollectA, all products are developed from our original designs and so copyright protected.
Recently we have found copycats of our products in Greece and Italy. While we are vigorously taking legal actions to bring them to courts, we would like to draw your attention that although our animals may appear relatively simple to design and manufacture, they are actually not. It takes us enormous time and efforts to develop an animal from concept to market. There are a lot of people – designers, consultants, workers, salesmen, - with real mouths to feed behind the CollectA name and logo. If you like our products and agree to our company's vision, mission and approach, please support us by buying only our products, not cheap imitations or knockoffs of our products. Before purchase, please check our company name and also logo on the packaging and products. Thank you!

They might still be of interest to people, but the origins should be clear.

tyrantqueen

QuoteCOLLECTA ANIMAL FIGURINES
December 13, 2013
Copycat Warning!!
At CollectA, all products are developed from our original designs and so copyright protected.
Recently we have found copycats of our products in Greece and Italy. While we are vigorously taking legal actions to bring them to courts, we would like to draw your attention that although our animals may appear relatively simple to design and manufacture, they are actually not. It takes us enormous time and efforts to develop an animal from concept to market. There are a lot of people – designers, consultants, workers, salesmen, - with real mouths to feed behind the CollectA name and logo. If you like our products and agree to our company's vision, mission and approach, please support us by buying only our products, not cheap imitations or knockoffs of our products. Before purchase, please check our company name and also logo on the packaging and products. Thank you!

They might still be of interest to people, but the origins should be clear.

It's good to see CollectA taking action against these fakers >:D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.