News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Just for fun :D

Started by Arul, September 12, 2014, 07:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinomike

Great work Arul! Very gory! :) I like the wet mud effect and good work on customizing the figures!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Tyto_Theropod

You've no idea how much I love this - it all looks so 'real', like a little slice of Cretaceous life on your desk.  ;)
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Arul

Thank you Dinomike and Tyto_Theropod for the kind comment :) now i try to find someone who can make a cover from glass to protect the diorama from dust :)

Kayakasaurus

Wonderful job! It looks so realistic!
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Arul

Thank you Kayakasaurus  :)

dreadmane

Fun ideas, I love the Liopleurodon diorama, impressive work indeed!
Check out my prehistoric toy/model photography on the Dinosaur Toy Forum here or Instagram here

Arul

Arul

not used for last year contest  :)

Arul

Hahhh rain and very cloudy that day... very hard to take a picture. This is actually an open area, same area for my entry in last year diorama contest. This one is photoshopped, i mean super-heavyweight photoshop  :-[ original photo coming soon

Title : light will guide you out of from the deepest cave
Figure :triceratops 2007 by wild safari, product number 0911. (Is that means WS has made 911pcs or more of it figure ?)

Pachyrhinosaurus

Wow it really does look like a cave,  :)
0911 means that it was manufactured in September of 2011.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Arul

Emm..i think i accidently delete the original photo  :( ohh okay now i know thanks  :D

dreadmane

Very nice waterfall and cave shots there Arul! :)
Check out my prehistoric toy/model photography on the Dinosaur Toy Forum here or Instagram here

Arul

Arul

Here is my entry to participate in Lulu's Mesozoic Emporium Minions vs Dinosaur contest, here is the link http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=1608.msg109072;topicseen#new
The contest has end. Submitted 1-2 weeks before closing and he confirmed. but my entry isnt in the list since the first day all of entry reveal until the winner announced i dont know why, still no confirmation from him but thats okay  :D well this is also some of my collection  :)

title : If Something Chases You...RUN

when the toys owner sleeping, the toys become alive just like Toy Story movie. but something goes wrong when a minion visit the owner dinosaur collection, the minion act is so annoying for the dinosaur. The dinosaur cant take it anymore then this happen the trex want to ripped it, the styraco and trike want to thrust it with their horn, and the ankylo want to give a big swing to that minion in the butt. and its time to say with loudly to the minions, if something chases you...RUN !!! Jurrasic World Rule number one hahaha  >:D

*The sleeping toys owner rolled by : my cousin he is really really sleeping, thats not me  :P

Lol i really enjoy setting this photo  ;D

Arul

Abandoned Former Alpha Male

Wasted after he lost his fight against a new comer younger styracosaurus. his colony decide to leave him. He become a lone survivor desparately travelling far far away without direction, till he lost in the middle of nowhere.

Earth as Floor, Sky as Roof

He dont know what to do, he lost his faith and spirit as a male styracosaurus. he finally give up and lay himself down for many days just waiting until the death come and take him, he said "maybe this cursed place is my last home".

The Red Dawn

Many days later in the morning, he open his eyes and feel the rare moment coming, the red dawn. somehow it ignite his spirit and wake up his soul. he start to stand up weakly and whisper "i will not die in here..."

Beyond Coma and Despair

After his "coma" he continue his journey, he cant find something to eat, cant find something to drink, his spirit and big heart is his greatest asset which make him survive in countless days. struggle for his life he still belive he can through this. he climb to the highest location of this cursed place and said loudly "Live, Life, Hard !!!"

There is A Will, There is A Way

He finally make himslef to the edge of that "hell", he see a vast green jungle in front of his face he cant believe himself he finally out from that cursed place. But his body is finally reach the limit, blue-green shadow start to show on his vision because of heavy dehidration. he have to find water immediately.

Heaven on Earth

Two days after enter the jungle, he finally found a heaven on earth, the highest waterfall on the earth. Feel the victory he scream loudly, like a new alpha male claiming his territory. After countless days of excrutiating journey he finally found something that make him learn that nothing is impossible, dont lose your faith and we can through anything. 

Dinomike

Wow! Very nice shots Arul! The Red Dawn is stunning!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Arul

Viking Spawn

Awesome thread Arul!  Look the images!

Arul

Thank you Viking Spawn :D are you join the contest ? :D

Viking Spawn

Maybe next year.  I'd really have to give something like that some thought. 

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: