News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How to send a money order?

Started by Hynerpeton, September 14, 2014, 05:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hynerpeton

How do I send a money order?
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Go to your local post office buy one and mail it out.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 14, 2014, 05:37:59 AM

Ok thanks. I give them the address Of the seller or just ask for a money order?
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: predino on September 14, 2014, 05:41:11 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 14, 2014, 05:37:59 AM

Ok thanks. I give them the address Of the seller or just ask for a money order?

Ask for the M.O. , they will take your cash and print one out for you with the amount it. You write in the recipient's name.  Then you place that in an envelope and mail it to the seller.

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

DinoToyForum

Please use more specific titles for threads. It isn't fair to force people to click threads to find out what they contain. This thread could and should have been called 'how do I send a money order'. Then people know if it's something they want to click or not. As it stands, you could have been asking how to climb out if a well. Thanks.

Hynerpeton

Ok sorry. Since i got my answer this can be locked too. Leave so i can read it. Just locked for no replies. :)
Walking With Monsers:

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.