You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

TSUKUDA Jurassic Park LARGE T.Rex and LARGE Brachiosaur

Started by dinosaurosaurus, April 11, 2012, 02:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinosaurosaurus

Hi fellow Dino fans
While having a bit of a clear out , I came across 2 Tsukda
J.P Large models of the T.Rex and Brachiosaur.
just wondering what they are worth as they are
of no interest to me .
Thanks in advance

[attachment msg=5510][/attachment]

Simon

Quote from: dinosaurosaurus on April 11, 2012, 02:54:47 PM
Hi fellow Dino fans
While having a bit of a clear out , I came across 2 Tsukda
J.P Large models of the T.Rex and Brachiosaur.
just wondering what they are worth as they are
of no interest to me .
Thanks in advance

You have got your hands on two of the most rare JP kits - In 11 years I have never seen this TRex on ebay, and the Brach only a couple of times.

I would guess that the TRex could sell in the $100 range. the Brach at least $50.  (Those are conservative estimates, BTW).

I'd go on ebay, or try to trade with someone for whatever "grail" kit you might be looking for.

Tylosaurus

My advice would be like what Simon said, which is to sell them on ebay, but sell them per item as in two separate auctions, this way you will get the greatest profits ;)
Even that ebay asks like 9% of the total earned amount as their taxes go, this used to be so much less in the past though heh.

dinosaurosaurus

Hi
THANKS for the replies.........much appreciated. :)

I actually have 2 of each , although the other brachiosaur has part of the display area
punched out, and the other T.rex has a bit more shelf wear.
Funny thing is I can only remember buying 1 of each !!!!!!!!

Might try one of  each on eBay (just wish the boxes were NOT so big )
and keep the other 2 for trades?

Thanks again
Mick

Tylosaurus

No worries Mick 8) Two of each heh that will bring you extra profits too

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.