News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mojo - new for 2015

Started by Concavenator, October 12, 2014, 12:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

their stego and triceratops are acceptable if not for the feet. also their spino if not for the pockmarked texture.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Bokisaurus

;D Oh dear, not that far from the original Procon figure ;)

triceratops83

STS Forum just posted new Brachiosaurus picture. Somehow looks worse than the first one. Wonder why they're bothering with this photo a week deal, the pics have been out for months.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

triceratops83

The Brachiosaurus seems smallish, whereas the trike seems to have weight to it. I've heard these are being referred to as XXL size figures, what're your guesses? Surely at the LARGEST they won't be any bigger than Collecta deluxe, but some of the pics don't feel even that big.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

ItsTwentyBelow

So, in the first post it is mentioned that Mojo said themselves that they will be releasing a new Megatherium and Basilosaurus this year...does anybody know anything else? Because it has been a long time.

Concavenator, have you heard anything new?

Concavenator

Quote from: ItsTwentyBelow on January 04, 2015, 08:03:06 PM
So, in the first post it is mentioned that Mojo said themselves that they will be releasing a new Megatherium and Basilosaurus this year...does anybody know anything else? Because it has been a long time.

Concavenator, have you heard anything new?
Well,that's what they told me.Apparently,Mojo said,if I recall correctly,that they won't be adding any prehistoric mammals for 2015.

ItsTwentyBelow

So we've heard they are planning on releasing mammals this year with two animals in mind, and we've heard they aren't, both sources being Mojo. Can anyone else help clarify? A larger-sized Basilosaurus is going to be a first on a lot of fronts, and if sculpted by the same person who did their four most recent prehistoric mammals, it should be impressive and accurate!

Whenever we end up seeing it, if it has a scaly or pitted appearance, then I give up!

triceratops83

Hynerpeton

They look nice. Wish i had room for em. :(
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

triceratops83

I plan on getting the Triceratops, but while the front half looks OK, the tail seems bothersome, like someone awkwardly stuck one on from a larger figure.

sauroid

i might get the Triceratops and Stegosaurus and might even convince/force myself to buy the Brach. have seen better looking hollow chinasaur Para in kangaroo pose to bother buying Mojo's new one.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

tanystropheus

I don't see any purpose to any of these..other than, say, modding.

Takama

Concavenator

I'm not much into ankylosaur's anatomy,but I think it's decent regarding to accuracy (it looks like so).The head and the tail look weird,so I'll skip this one.Not that bad overall,though.

sauroid

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looks pretty general.  I'd say the best is still Safari/Carnegie or new Favorite one.

triceratops83

I think they would have been better off releasing the Megatherium and Basilosaurus everyone wanted rather than more of these retro chinasaurs. They're not ugly... just disappointing considering Mojo does the BEST cenozoic mammals.

tanystropheus

Where is that Basilosaurus?!?

triceratops83

Quote from: tanystropheus on January 09, 2015, 11:21:11 AM

Not getting it this year. All their effort went into these dinosaurs.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: triceratops83 on January 09, 2015, 12:27:16 PM
Quote from: tanystropheus on January 09, 2015, 11:21:11 AM

Not getting it this year. All their effort went into these dinosaurs.

That's ironic..and sad.  ??? :-\

I hate to tell Mojo but they seem better off sticking with mammals.  The Basilosaurus is the only reason I even check this topic to be honest.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: