News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Schleich - new for 2015

Started by DinoToyForum, October 17, 2014, 06:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Here they are, some new Schleich dinosaurs/prehistoric animals to be released in 2015! Via Urzeitshop on Facebook:

Anhanguera

Kentrosaurus

Dino-minis set

Playset "Dinosaurs with cave" - new 2015, includes Carnotaurus, Quetzalcoatlus, Microraptor, Archaeopteryx, hatchling Quetzalcoatlus, hatchling Tyrannosaurus, cave with plants

Playset "At home with the herbivores" - new 2015, includes Stegosaurus, Styracosaurus, Archaeopteryx, and two plants

Playset "Velociraptor on the hunt" - new 2015, includes Velociraptor, Tyrannosaurus skull with movable jaw, and two Compsognathus

Giganotosaurus - small - new 2015   

Therizinosaurus - small - new 2015

Carnotaurus - small - new 2015

Velociraptor - small - new 2015

Triceratops - small - new 2015

Tyrannosaurus rex - small - new 2015

Giganotosaurus - new 2015

Spinosaurus - new 2015

tyrantqueen

I know where I have seen that pterosaur before...

>:D

DinoToyForum

Yes, well spotted - the coloration on the mini pterosaur is identical.

Gwangi

Hey now, these actually aren't that bad for Schleich! Never mind the minis but the two standard figures are actually pretty good. I think these will be the first newer Schleich figures I end up getting.

Libraraptor

Decent Anhanguera and Kentrosaurus,  the Minis are very ugly. Look at the mini pterosaurĀ“s feet! What a silly pose.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Gwangi on October 17, 2014, 06:24:07 PM
Hey now, these actually aren't that bad for Schleich! Never mind the minis but the two standard figures are actually pretty good. I think these will be the first newer Schleich figures I end up getting.

I agree with you on the Kentrosaurus but the Anhanguera is a bit too cartoony for my liking. Schleich are definitely taking strides in a more positive direction!  :D

postsaurischian

Wow! I can't believe the Kentrosaurus is made by Schleich. Thumbs up :D!

tyrantqueen

I...like the Kentro. How correct are the feet, though? I wonder about the scale of the figures also.

And it does remind me a little of the Famemaster Kentro in its posture

DinoLord

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 17, 2014, 06:31:42 PM
I...like the Kentro. How correct are the feet, though?[/img]

They're not right, but to be fair most stegosaur models get the feet wrong. However I'm really surprised Schleich was able to produce a decent nice-looking model like this. If only their business practices weren't so unethical...

tyrantqueen

Quote from: DinoLord on October 17, 2014, 06:37:04 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 17, 2014, 06:31:42 PM
I...like the Kentro. How correct are the feet, though?[/img]

They're not right, but to be fair most stegosaur models get the feet wrong. However I'm really surprised Schleich was able to produce a decent nice-looking model like this. If only their business practices weren't so unethical...
I guess if they were going to mess up somewhere it would be the feet ;)

sauroid

i had to check the title of the thread 3X to be sure if i was really looking at the 2015 Schleich releases.  :))
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Gwangi

At least the feet are not as glaringly inaccurate and obvious as the Pentaceratops feet. And the Anhanguera does look cartoony I suppose but it appears mostly accurate and it certainly grabs your attention. And it's fuzzy which is nice to see.

Saurian

Kentrosaurus  cool, I'll get them ^-^
Soory,my English is poor

Takama

WOW Two figures released in one year that are decent. a new Record for Schelich

Concavenator

I like the Anhanguera,I might get it  :)

Gwangi

That Kentrosaurus is really catching my attention. It has a lot of character, looks like an ornery old bull. I only have the Famemaster Kentro so this would be a good one to get. Still would like the Safari model though.

Saurian

Of course, kentrosaurus cool, but will this year still dinosarus from Schleich ?or only 2 models, I hope that others will be like kentrosaurus, then I'll buy  all standard models  :) Schleich very intrigued 2015 year
Soory,my English is poor

Mauro "Raptor86"

Not bad...not bad at all! I think I am going to buy these two!

Roselaar

I prefer the old Schleich Anhanguera, this just looks like a cartoon character of sorts. The Kentrosaurus however is indeed surprisingly decent for Schleich standards. Definitely worth picking up on a flea market in a few years time. :)

The mini dinosaurs are not worth my while. Interesting to see Schleich following Papo's move of last year to produce small versions of their regular figures. Of course, neither comes close to Safari's toob levels of quality.

Pinkamena

I like the Kentrosaurus too :) Dynamic pose, and the eyes don't look too rabid.
Slowly running out of room...one toy at a time!

Invicta Wishlist (monochrome) - Plesiosaur, Mamenchisaurus, Dimetrodon, Muttaburrasaurus, Ichthyosaurm, Blue Whale 

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.