News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA-New for 2015

Started by Concavenator, October 20, 2014, 07:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniZoo

Shonisaurus

Bokisaurus thanks for sharing these great pictures with all of us, are magnificent moreover all the animals of the first batch of Collecta I love, but undoubtedly the one I like most is the funkei Pliosaurus.
Moreover Minizoo makes great illustrative videos of the new developments of Collecta, hopefully soon delight us with new videos, including the smilodon, carcharontosaurus, tyrannosaurus rex feathered, to give three examples.

Shadowknight1

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 23, 2015, 09:19:29 PM
Bokisaurus thanks for sharing these great pictures with all of us, are magnificent moreover all the animals of the first batch of Collecta I love, but undoubtedly the one I like most is the funkei Pliosaurus.
Moreover Minizoo makes great illustrative videos of the new developments of Collecta, hopefully soon delight us with new videos, including the smilodon, carcharontosaurus, tyrannosaurus rex feathered, to give three examples.
I presume you mean Acrocanthosaurus not Carcharodontosaurus.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

suspsy

Thanks for all these great photos----they make me wish the stores here in North America would restock already!

That Daxiatitan is especially nice. Surprised at how much larger it is than the Argentinosaurus.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

tanystropheus

That Pliosaurus is huge! It is even bigger than the Mosasaurus. The Temnodontosaurus is beautiful and quite realistic (brilliant use of shimmer). I've always admired CollectA's marine reptiles --they are far ahead of the competition in that area.

Shonisaurus

Supongo que te refieres Acrocanthosaurus no Carcharodontosaurus .
Yes sorry I meant to Acrocanthosaurus but in my subconscious the carcharontosaurus last year for which albergo very good memory.

Everything_Dinosaur

Everything Dinosaur is running a competition to win 8 of the new CollectA 2015 prehistoric animal models namely: 1:40 scale Pliosaurus, Nasutoceratops, Medusaceratops, Xiongguanlong,Daxiatitan, Temnodontosaurus giving birth and the two 1:20 scale prehistoric mammals - Moropus and the brilliant Daeodon.

Can you come up with a collective noun for a group of CollectA models, we have a swarm of bees, a pride of lions, what creative terms can you come up with for a set of CollectA replicas?

Simply, enter by visiting Everything Dinosaur on Facebook: Everything Dinosaur on Facebook (please "like" our Facebook page).

See further details on our blog post: Win a Set of CollectA Models

Best of luck!

This competition has now closed.  Better luck next time!

Arul

Shadowknight1

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 24, 2015, 05:08:50 AM
Supongo que te refieres Acrocanthosaurus no Carcharodontosaurus .
Yes sorry I meant to Acrocanthosaurus but in my subconscious the carcharontosaurus last year for which albergo very good memory.
Not entirely your fault.  The figures look incredibly similar and I believe Acro has been classified as a relative of Carcharoontosaurus.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

suspsy

Acrocanthosaurus and Carcharodontosaurus are part of the same family, along with Mapusaurus and Giganotosaurus. On that note, I'm surprised CollectA hasn't gotten around to making a toy of the latter. Perhaps next year.

Roselaar

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on February 24, 2015, 10:56:07 AM
Everything Dinosaur is running a competition to win 8 of the new CollectA 2015 prehistoric animal models namely: 1:40 scale Pliosaurus, Nasutoceratops, Medusaceratops, Xiongguanlong,Daxiatitan, Temnodontosaurus giving birth and the two 1:20 scale prehistoric mammals - Moropus and the brilliant Daeodon.

Can you come up with a collective noun for a group of CollectA models, we have a swarm of bees, a pride of lions, what creative terms can you come up with for a set of CollectA replicas?

Simply, enter by visiting Everything Dinosaur on Facebook: Everything Dinosaur on Facebook (please "like" our Facebook page).

See further details on our blog post: Win a Set of CollectA Models

Best of luck!

Cool competition! I don't use Facebook though (and I simply have no desire to start with that at all, I've got little time as it is), are there any other ways to enter into this contest? Even though that would skip the 'liking on Facebook' part? After all, if I didn't like you, I wouldn't keep buying from you.  :))

stargatedalek

Giveaways like this are literally the only reason I ever got (or ever use) facebook. I just have no interest in social networking sites, I prefer forums which (ironically) allow for both greater anonymity (if desired) and a closer knit community.

Roselaar

Too bad you're only allowed one entry per person, I thought of a few more. Won't post them here, so as not to ruin other people's chances. :)

Everything_Dinosaur

Everything Dinosaur has received stocks of its first new for 2015 CollectA releases namely 1:40 scale Pliosaurus, and the not to scale models - Daxiatitan, Xiongguanlong, Nasutoceratops and Medusaceratops.

1:40 scale Pliosaurus can be seen here: CollectA Deluxe etc.

Not to scale models are in this collection: Not to Scale and New for 2015

Everything_Dinosaur

That's appreciated.

Best wishes.

sauroid

do you have a winner already? when is the deadline?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

suspsy

Dinoguy2

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on March 02, 2015, 09:46:40 PM
Everything Dinosaur has received stocks of its first new for 2015 CollectA releases namely 1:40 scale Pliosaurus, and the not to scale models - Daxiatitan, Xiongguanlong, Nasutoceratops and Medusaceratops.

1:40 scale Pliosaurus can be seen here: CollectA Deluxe etc.

Not to scale models are in this collection: Not to Scale and New for 2015

Out of curiosity, what scale are the ceratopsids and Xionguanlong? Quickly running the numbers, it looks like Nasutoceratops is roughly 1:40 and Xiong is slightly over 1:40, but within plausible growth stage range.
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Concavenator

Any more pics of the Tyrannosaurus?Just seen a real life pic so far,and it looks insane.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: