News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The best hour for photographing

Started by Arul, November 23, 2014, 12:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arul

Greetings  :) ideally what is the best hour to take some photographs ? Based on the sunlight. Thank you  :)

Arul

I have the answer now  :) source is from my friend, he is a senior photographer.  I live in indonesia,the best time that provide a good natural lightning for supporting photography is between 7am-8am and 4pm-5.30pm. I think its difficult to decide what time because almost all of us live in different place which is have a different climate and weather. In indonesia, sunrise is 5.30am  and sunset is 5.30am, it means the best time for photograph is about till 3 hours after sunrise and about 1 hour before sunset. Sooo i wil let you guys to calculate the best time based on your location and local time. Please correct if if i wrong thanks  :)

laticauda

Not to make it difficult, but I don't think there is a good time of day.  It all depends on what you are trying to capture, and what you are trying to convey through the lens.  Some times you want bright sunlight, other times you want a haze, and of course who doesn't like the magic hour of sunrise and sunset. 

Do you want to convey mystery, happiness, sadness, or despair.  The lightning can be different for each element. 

Or I am just reading way to much into the question and I'll sheepish fade into distance, softly tiptoeing through the mourning fog. 

Arul

Ohh yeah you right, depend to our skill  :) more the weather not support, more skill that we need

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.