News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Started by Meso-Cenozoic, November 26, 2014, 10:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meso-Cenozoic

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Pachyrhinosaurus

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here's a six-foot turkey.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Gwangi

Awesome! Now we have to blow this thread up with dinosaur/Thanksgiving memes.

DinoLord

I will certainly be enjoying eating copious amounts of dinosaur tomorrow.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Takama

Quote from: DinoLord on November 27, 2014, 03:34:34 AM
I will certainly be enjoying eating copious amounts of dinosaur tomorrow.

We will be eating dinosaurs too, but we are having fried Chicken instead of Turkey.    The real traditional feast will be on Saturday for us.

DinoLord

I will be having chicken too. Never was a fan of turkey - I don't know many people who eat it outside of Thanksgiving!  O:-)

Takama

Personally, Ham is my favorite meat from this time of the year.   

kreativtek

Apparently there's a thing called Dinosaur Office, in which puppet dinosaurs discuss different topics. Scene below comes from a Thanksgiving episode, so happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

PS: Look at Triceratops' face!

Bokisaurus

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Here is an oldie but goodie! ;D

Gwangi

Meso-Cenozoic

Loving the additions, guys, especially Pachyrhinosaurus's prepackaged prehistoric turkey wing! (Say that three times fast!) Haha!!

Here's a pic I made that I used for my cover photo on Facebook ;D ...

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.