News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Started by Meso-Cenozoic, December 19, 2014, 11:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meso-Cenozoic

With Christmas just around the corner now, I thought I'd start a new topic page for everyone to share their prehistoric Christmas wishes.

Here's mine... ^-^

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

triceratops83

Dear Santa, I want a baby Maiasaura of my very own. And this is your last chance, it's not too much to ask. I'm waiting up to make sure you don't forget...

Merry Xmas everyone!
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Paleogene Pals

Merry Christmas! May Santa and his Magic X-mas Woolly Rhino make all your Christmas wishes come true.

croatasaurus

I would love to have for Christmas:
a)Wild Safari Acrocanthosaurus
b)Wild Safari Tyrannosaurus

Manatee

Enough with mammals... why not try five Ludodactyli?

Meso-Cenozoic

Blade-of-the-Moon

triceratops83

Love to see kids' faces when that comes down the chimney.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: triceratops83 on December 23, 2014, 05:51:06 AM
Love to see kids' faces when that comes down the chimney.

Down. the. chimney.  Wellllll...more like through the front of the house. 

P.S.  he really prefers Styracosaurus steak instead of milk and cookies. :)

triceratops83

Santa leaves half consumed milk and cookies... imagine the mess with this guy.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: triceratops83 on December 23, 2014, 06:07:21 AM
Santa leaves half consumed milk and cookies... imagine the mess with this guy.

Parents hate him, kids love him...I mean come on there are dinosaur tracks through the floor, claw marks everywhere, maybe a lost tooth or two for souvenirs( he's always shedding them)....the children are ecstatic I tell you.  ;D

triceratops83

He sees you when you are sleeping...and licks his lips, greedily >:D

Arul

Hohoho merry christmas to everyone who celebrate it  :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: triceratops83 on December 23, 2014, 06:17:53 AM
He sees you when you are sleeping...and licks his lips, greedily >:D

Parents beware! ;)

SpittersForEver

Merry Christmas!

I am hoping to get a couple of dinosaur models:

REBOR Yutyrannus (love that thing)
Papo Dimetrodon
Battat Crylophosaurus

Meso-Cenozoic

Haha, too cute Chris! Santa Al delivering goodies to the kiddies. Or is it the kiddies will be goodies for Santa Al! LOL!

Can't ever get enough of dinos in Santa hats...

tyrantqueen

Merry Christmas, and here's to another year of great dinosaur collectibles 8)

Manatee

Lou Reade's origami dinosaur Christmas tree is awesome, inaccuracies aside:

laticauda

Merry Christmas to all, and to all having a special prehistoric present waiting to be unwrapped by you or a loved one.   ;)

If you do not celebrate Christmas, enjoy your day and hopefully still have a prehistoric gift to be unwrapped. 

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: