News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Schleich 2005 Triceratops repainted

Started by Geemfive, January 11, 2015, 11:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geemfive

After repainting the Papo Triceratops (see my thread fürther down), I went for one from Schleich.
I didn't want to go with the same color scheme but tried to keep close, so that it looks like one is maybe an adult (Papo) and one a not yet fully grown and therefore fully colored younger animal.
I'm going for a Triceratops herd diorama one day so I'd like to have them all similar with minor variations.
The last picture shows the same figure with it's original coloring.

Paleogene Pals

Good job! It actually makes the model look so much better!

Megalosaurus

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Dinomike

Quote from: Megalosaurus on January 12, 2015, 05:10:08 PM
It looks so happy.  ;D

I think he has all the reason to be happy looking that gorgeous! The blue paint scheme works really well!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

laticauda

The blue is a relly nice touch.  Just enough to make it visually interesting and not overwhelm you.  I like it.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.