News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino toys in nature (New pics)

Started by Mr. Challenger, January 24, 2015, 01:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Challenger

Quote from: Dilopho on September 11, 2015, 07:13:21 PM
Yes, these are very nice! The one with the small dinosaur (I assume it's either a Hypsilophodon or leallynasaura?) at the lake looks really natural! I love it!
Thanks Dilopho! Yes, it's the leallynasaura from the Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs line. A great little figure  :)

Dino-myte!!

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I can't seem to post my photos properly. I'd appreciate it if someone can give me some advice how to do it. Thanks all.

tyrantqueen

Dino-myte!!

Deleted.

Mr. Challenger

Quote from: Dino-myte!! on October 27, 2015, 02:13:57 AM

Okay this is my first photo for the forum. I hope I did this right. Thanks for the tip, good peeps.

I don't want to sound rude, I know that you are new here, but I think that you should create your own thread for your pictures. This is the thread I created some time ago for my pictures. Sorry.

Dino-myte!!

Quote from: Mr. Challenger on October 27, 2015, 10:08:23 AM

I don't want to sound rude, I know that you are new here, but I think that you should create your own thread for your pictures. This is the thread I created some time ago for my pictures. Sorry.
Like you said I'm new here, so if I invaded your thread, pardon my intrusion. I wasn't sure if starting a new thread was against the rule for a newbie (which usually was, in other forums) but I respect your space. Won't happen again.

dreadmane

Some really nice shots there, keep up the good Work Mr. Challanger! :)
Check out my prehistoric toy/model photography on the Dinosaur Toy Forum here or Instagram here

Mr. Challenger

Hi again guys!
I feel so sad since I know that there won't be diorama contest this year, so I decided to share the pictures I'm making for a photography project at the art school. My original plan was to use one of these pictures for the 2016 contest because these are real handmade dioramas with painted backgrounds and so many practical special effects and camera tricks (no photoshop in any way)...It's a pity, but I learned a lot with these so I'll do more in the future.

by Carlos Alberto Domínguez Vega

The last one was made with the light of a candle, and the rain effect on the second one it's real water, wich I spray in the right moment :)

Hope you like it!

Jetoar

Nigersaurus image is really awesome  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Arul

Aahh... Another beautiful touch  :) love all of them! About the 2016 contest please dont let it make you stop making diorama, your diorama is always outstanding  ;)

alexeratops

Those are awesome, but WHY isn't there going to be a diorama contest this year?? I was uninformed!
like a bantha!

Arul

Quote from: alexeratops on January 26, 2016, 01:46:06 PM
Those are awesome, but WHY isn't there going to be a diorama contest this year?? I was uninformed!

Dr.Admin explained why http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=2101.0

Sorry Mr. Challenger little bit off topic, i just want to inform him :) hehe

Viking Spawn

Beautiful images!  Especially that Ceratosaurus!!!! Looks like a movie still shot!

Blade-of-the-Moon

DinoLord

These are some of the best dios I've ever seen! They look very photorealistic. I look forward to seeing more of your dios (including a contest entry if there's one in 2017).

Mr. Challenger

Quote from: Arul on January 26, 2016, 02:16:22 PM
Quote from: alexeratops on January 26, 2016, 01:46:06 PM

Dr.Admin explained why http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=2101.0

Sorry Mr. Challenger little bit off topic, i just want to inform him :) hehe
Don't worry Arul, thank you for inform him. I couldn't do it myself cause I was really busy.

Mr. Challenger

Thank you guys for all the coments, I'm glad you like my work  ^-^

AcroSauroTaurus

Wow, great shots! They actually look real!
I am the Dinosaur King!

laticauda

Wow.  Love the pictures.  Great use of lighting.

Libraraptor

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: