News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino toys in nature (New pics)

Started by Mr. Challenger, January 24, 2015, 01:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Challenger

triceratops83

Beautiful shots! These really do look real. Nigel Marvin would be proud.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Arul

Very good photo  :D hope someday you show how to make your entry for the last year contest  :P hehehe

Mr. Challenger

Quote from: ARUL on March 02, 2015, 03:38:31 PM
Very good photo  :D hope someday you show how to make your entry for the last year contest  :P hehehe

Thank you so much.

I took that picture in the pool, with a special cover for the camera. I put the shark (with a little touch of red paint) in the mouth of the Mosasaurus, and my sister held the figure from above with fishing line. Finally, I added some special effects with photoshop ;)
Seems easy, but believe me, it´s not easy to focus underwater  :o

Blade-of-the-Moon

Wow..very cool!  I love the simplicity of the last image.

Arul

Quote from: Mr. Challenger on March 03, 2015, 12:29:44 AM
Quote from: ARUL on March 02, 2015, 03:38:31 PM

Thank you so much.

I took that picture in the pool, with a special cover for the camera. I put the shark (with a little touch of red paint) in the mouth of the Mosasaurus, and my sister held the figure from above with fishing line. Finally, I added some special effects with photoshop ;)
Seems easy, but believe me, it´s not easy to focus underwater  :o

Amazing...thanks :) yes,i believe that haha  :D

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Tyto_Theropod

Great shots here. My favourite is probably the Papo Tyrannosaur portrait. Who makes/made the little brown standing (ornithopod?) figure? I don't think I recognise it.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on March 03, 2015, 04:35:57 PM
Great shots here. My favourite is probably the Papo Tyrannosaur portrait. Who makes/made the little brown standing (ornithopod?) figure? I don't think I recognise it.

I think it's the Walking With Dinosaurs one.

JoeCamaro

Awesome pictures! WoW! Keep them coming.

triceratops83

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 03, 2015, 07:18:13 PM
Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on March 03, 2015, 04:35:57 PM
I think it's the Walking With Dinosaurs one.

It's the little Leaellynasaura that came with the Utahraptor.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Dinosaurana

Excellent shots! Your composition is great, and my favorite has to be the Dimetrodon.

laticauda

All the pics looks good, but the last one, truly feels realistic.  Nice job.  :)

Mr. Challenger

Thanks to everyone! ^-^
Yes, it´s the Walking with Dinosaurs leaellynasaura. I love that little guy, It´s one of my favorites  ^-^

Mr. Challenger

laticauda

Viking Spawn

I've seen some awesome photos in this thread.  I'll have to keep checking back with this one.  8)

Mr. Challenger

Thaks Laticuada and Viking Spawn for your comments  ^-^
One more:

Kayakasaurus

Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Dilopho

Yes, these are very nice! The one with the small dinosaur (I assume it's either a Hypsilophodon or leallynasaura?) at the lake looks really natural! I love it!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: