News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sauroid collection

Started by sauroid, February 19, 2015, 03:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose S.M.

I haven't seen your collection thread before, it's really nice!

sauroid

thanks Joe. just too lazy to update...
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

sauroid

*****deleted photobucket garbage*****
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Flaffy

Who made this? It's a neat little guy!  ;D

sauroid

it's by Yujin. the set also has Triceratops, Ceratosaurus, Allosaurus, Spinosaurus and Therizinosaurus. (i only have the Kentrosaurus, Triceratops and Therizinosaurus) :)

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on November 23, 2016, 06:21:53 AM
Who made this? It's a neat little guy!  ;D

Haha, I was just going to ask! Its an amazing looking Kentrosaurus, I love it!

Quote from: sauroid on November 23, 2016, 06:25:55 AM
it's by Yujin. the set also has Triceratops, Ceratosaurus, Allosaurus, Spinosaurus and Therizinosaurus. (i only have the Kentrosaurus, Triceratops and Therizinosaurus) :)

Where can I get one?
I am the Dinosaur King!

sauroid

as far as i know, nowadays you can only get them via ebay. btw, they are small figures, just a bit bigger than the Kaiyodo dino tales figures.

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: sauroid on November 23, 2016, 07:48:08 AM
as far as i know, nowadays you can only get them via ebay. btw, they are small figures, just a bit bigger than the Kaiyodo dino tales figures.

Thanks! I was aware of the small size, a lot of the Japanese/Asian located companies figures are.
I am the Dinosaur King!

triceratops83

The Invicta Ichthyosaurus looks like it's in good condition. Too often they are scuffed. Which Invictas do you still need to get?
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

sauroid

Quote from: triceratops83 on November 23, 2016, 12:59:29 PM
The Invicta Ichthyosaurus looks like it's in good condition. Too often they are scuffed. Which Invictas do you still need to get?
yes i have three Invicta Ichthyosaurus and that one is in near mint condition compared to the others. i need the Dimetrodon, Stenonychosaurus and Lambeosaurus

triceratops83

That's pretty good. I just did a quick Ebay search and found three Stenonychosaurus and one Dimetrodon. The problem with the Lambeosaurus is that for the prices it usually goes for on Ebay, I'd like to know for sure it's in immaculate condition.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

sauroid

Quote from: triceratops83 on November 23, 2016, 01:15:35 PM
That's pretty good. I just did a quick Ebay search and found three Stenonychosaurus and one Dimetrodon. The problem with the Lambeosaurus is that for the prices it usually goes for on Ebay, I'd like to know for sure it's in immaculate condition.
that's true. we will eventually have them anyway.  ;) ;D

sauroid

*****deleted photobucket garbage*****

sauroid

HG SEGA Prize T. rex blue var by Shinzen Takeuchi

Roselaar

Lovely collection! That T-Rex looks awesome even in such ridiculously blue colours. :)

Lanthanotus

Nice assortment of figures, Sauroid.... seems we share some like here, I also just kept the Seismosaurus and Trike of the Kabaya set :D

sauroid

thanks Roselaar and Lanthanotus

Roselaar: yeah the blue version is more attractive than the more common red version of this upsized SEGA rex.

Lanthanotus: i have the other figures from that Kabaya set tho, but these are the best imo. there's also the green Seismosaurus var. and the blue Triceratops var. i have somewhere here.

Halichoeres

Are those little Lambeosauruses from Disga?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

sauroid

no, usually Disga is embossed on the figure's belly, but this one is unmarked, it looks similar to the SEGA and Lontic figures tho.

sauroid

Quote from: Northern Tyrannosaur on March 07, 2015, 01:45:32 PM
Quote from: sauroid on February 28, 2015, 10:09:52 AM

My good sauroid, how long would you say those mini Gorgosaurs are in cm? I would like to know how they scale up to my other figures.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: