News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PaleoCreatures Collection By Jetoar

Started by Jetoar, March 08, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we feather the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Yes (Explain how much)
71 (67%)
No
35 (33%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Shonisaurus

Congratulations for your two Jetoar figures! When you sell it in the Museum of Natural Science Store in Madrid as you have already mentioned, you know where there will be a safe buyer. Especially I love the tetralophodon is a very cool figure.  :)

Jose S.M.

Great deal! It's a great idea to make a line based on an important specific formation or site. And of course the museum couldn't get a better person for the job, the figures are great as usual with you Jetoar!

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Jetoar

Hi Friends. I would like to show you some of my new and updated figures.Hipparion is part of the exhibition collection.

Hipparion sp. scale 1:20

Hipparion 1:20 by

Bos primigenius. scale 1:20

Bos 1:20 by

Stephanorhinus hemiotoechus. scale 1:20

Stephanorhinus 1:20 by
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Nimravus

Hi Jetoar,
Are your models available in the exhibition museum shop? I was planning to go to the exhibition on Cerro de los Batallones in Easter and it would be incredible if I can find in the shop some of your models.

Shonisaurus

Hi Jetoar:

I am interested if the exhibition figures that you sell from Cerro de Batallones are going to be sold in the Museum Store of Natural Sciences of Madrid. You already know that I am a similar buyer of that store.

On the other hand, I found out from your website that you restore PVC animals and I would be interested to be restored to return to their original splendor three figures that are the following, a Battat Diplodocus, a Battat maiasaura and a Papo brown tyrannosaurus. .

The first two I bought in two eBay auctions and have abrasions from blows since they are second hand. On the other hand the tyrannosaurus rex running brown of Papo I bought it from Pako member of the forum and although it is in very good conditions I would be interested to give it a coat of paint since it is a second hand figure to return it to its former splendor .

If you want, get in touch with me.

Jetoar

Quote from: Nimravus on March 21, 2018, 09:06:56 PM
Hi Jetoar,
Are your models available in the exhibition museum shop? I was planning to go to the exhibition on Cerro de los Batallones in Easter and it would be incredible if I can find in the shop some of your models.

Hi Nimravus. You have found the Tetralophodon and the Machairodus currently in  the store. Other figures will be available on april

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 21, 2018, 09:16:48 PM
Hi Jetoar:

I am interested if the exhibition figures that you sell from Cerro de Batallones are going to be sold in the Museum Store of Natural Sciences of Madrid. You already know that I am a similar buyer of that store.

On the other hand, I found out from your website that you restore PVC animals and I would be interested to be restored to return to their original splendor three figures that are the following, a Battat Diplodocus, a Battat maiasaura and a Papo brown tyrannosaurus. .

The first two I bought in two eBay auctions and have abrasions from blows since they are second hand. On the other hand the tyrannosaurus rex running brown of Papo I bought it from Pako member of the forum and although it is in very good conditions I would be interested to give it a coat of paint since it is a second hand figure to return it to its former splendor .

Hi shonisaurus. I wrote you several weeks ago about the restored figures. In addition, at the moment are only available these models in the Museum of Alcala. I am not sure when it will be available in the museum of Madrid.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Jetoar on March 21, 2018, 09:49:14 PM
Quote from: Nimravus on March 21, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 21, 2018, 09:16:48 PM
Hi Jetoar:

Hi shonisaurus. I wrote you several weeks ago about the restored figures. In addition, at the moment are only available these models in the Museum of Alcala. I am not sure when it will be available in the museum of Madrid.

Hi, Jetoar:

I can assure you that unfortunately I did not receive any information from you in my email about the restored figures, I assure you. Not even in the DTF mail. Not in spam.  :(

On the other hand I will wait a little longer if the figures of Cerro de Batallones will be available in Madrid, but I will proceed to buy them in Alcalá.

Jetoar

Hi Shonisaurus. At the moment they are only in Alacala. In addition writte me again about the battats.

Hi Friends. I would like to show you s part of the exhibition collection.

Decennatherium rex. scale 1:20

Jose S.M.

I didn't knew about that animal, really beautiful sculpt.

Halichoeres

Jetoar, would you be willing to share with us any information on the relative popularity of your figures? Which are the best sellers, are there any patterns in what kinds of animals sell best, etc?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Jetoar on March 28, 2018, 09:42:53 PM
Hi Shonisaurus. At the moment they are only in Alacala. In addition writte me again about the battats.

Beautiful model, are you selling this one? I want one!

Jetoar

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 17, 2018, 03:54:52 PM
Jetoar, would you be willing to share with us any information on the relative popularity of your figures? Which are the best sellers, are there any patterns in what kinds of animals sell best, etc?

Hi Halichoeres. I could share it is if you wish

Quote from: Bokisaurus on April 17, 2018, 06:54:32 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on March 28, 2018, 09:42:53 PM

Beautiful model, are you selling this one? I want one!

Yes it is. It could be available on May

SBell

Quote from: Jetoar on April 17, 2018, 09:56:20 PM

I think a lot of us would be interested in that!

Halichoeres

Quote from: SBell on April 18, 2018, 01:37:42 AM
Quote from: Jetoar on April 17, 2018, 09:56:20 PM

I think a lot of us would be interested in that!

Yes, I'm really interested in whether a collector-driven, partially commissioned line like yours is subject to the same sales imbalances that I assume must drive the decisions of major companies. If you're willing to share the data I'd be grateful.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ceratopsian

Jetoar

Hi Friends. I will show the new models that I Have made them.

Garjainia 1:15

Garjainia prima. 1:15 : 5 inches / 13cm. 40$/ 35 euros.

Shringasaurus 1:21

Shringasaurus indicus. 1:21 : 6 inches / 16cm. 40$/ 35 euros.

Vancleavea 1:10

Vancleavea campi. 1:21 : 5 inches / 13cm. 40$/ 35 euros.

ceratopsian

An interesting group of unusual animals that are rarely seen as models!  I have to think which to get.....

RobinGoodfellow

..for sure I'll do a big order in September: your new figures are great  8)

Flaffy

Those are some beautiful models there Jetoar! Great work as usual  ^-^
I especially like the Garjainia, such a bizarre creature.

Also question, is the Vancleavea removable from it's base?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: