News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PaleoCreatures Collection By Jetoar

Started by Jetoar, March 08, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we feather the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Yes (Explain how much)
71 (67%)
No
35 (33%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Joey

Quote from: Jetoar on October 22, 2017, 06:08:40 PM
Thank you again ^-^. I would like to heard more ideas about spececies that I can make them. If you have some ideas please let me know it  ^-^.
I (and I think everyone else) would be happy if you could make a 1:40 or most likely 1:20 scale Edaphosaurus

Takama

Unpopular opinon here. but i would like to see a 1:35 Tirceratops and Stegosaurus the most. >:D

A Stegosaurus based on the latest Skeletal by Scott Hartman, and a Triceratops Becasue The T.rex needs a "Friend" >:D

Patrx

Thank you again ^-^. I would like to heard more ideas about spececies that I can make them. If you have some ideas please let me know it  ^-^.

What about a fairly large-scale Hypsilophodon? It's a pretty famous creature, but the only available toy I know of is the set of tiny little ones from CollectA.

Takama

In addtion ot the Anzu, the other Commisions i had in mind were

Pinacosaurus
Protoceratops
Camarasaurus

All in 1:35

ceratopsian

Two animals I would love to see: Lystrosaurus and Mei long.

Jetoar

Quote from: JoeytheDeinocheirus on October 22, 2017, 10:27:17 PM
I (and I think everyone else) would be happy if you could make a 1:40 or most likely 1:20 scale Edaphosaurus

Sounds really cool. I have added it.

Quote from: Patrx on October 22, 2017, 10:52:19 PM

What about a fairly large-scale Hypsilophodon? It's a pretty famous creature, but the only available toy I know of is the set of tiny little ones from CollectA.

Sounds really cool. If you want I commissioned it.
Quote from: ceratopsian on October 23, 2017, 12:08:03 AM
Two animals I would love to see: Lystrosaurus and Mei long.

They are good options too. Thank you. If you want some species, You can commision them  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Jetoar

What scale will be the best to you?

Quote from: bmathison1972 on October 22, 2017, 06:56:26 PM

large Permian and Carboniferous terrestrial arthropods  ;D

Arthopleura could be a good option. 1: 20 or 1:35?
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Patrx

Quote from: Jetoar on October 23, 2017, 01:05:10 PM

What scale will be the best to you?

I was thinking something around 1:10 or 1:7, myself  :)

tyrantqueen

Umm, random question, but, Jetoar, is your screenname pronounced "HEY toar" or "JET oar" (with a j like in jungle)? It was bugging me.

Jetoar

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 03, 2017, 10:56:22 AM
Umm, random question, but, Jetoar, is your screenname pronounced "HEY toar" or "JET oar" (with a j like in jungle)? It was bugging me.

Hahahaha  ;D JET oar  ;)

A. atokensis

Try doing at least one heterodontosaurid and a Caviramus.
Also, how do you think of me doing a Kosmoceratops?

A. atokensis

By the way, the topic started by me (under the name of A. fragilis) has a question for you.

Jetoar

Hi Friends. I would like to show you my last creations 

Arthropleura armata. Scale 1:35: 4 inches / 10cm. 25$/ 22 euros.

Mei Long. Scale 1:4: 4 inches / 10cm. 30$/ 26 euros.

Shipping cost are included. If you are interested in someone, send me a PM ;).

Kaprosaurus

That Mei Long is gonna kill me with it's cuteness,i think this is the first figure of it.May i ask why the Arthropleura has a lower price when they are the same size?

Jetoar

Quote from: Kaprosaurus on November 17, 2017, 11:44:43 AM
That Mei Long is gonna kill me with it's cuteness,i think this is the first figure of it.May i ask why the Arthropleura has a lower price when they are the same size?

The reason is the material and the casting process. Arthopleura required less materials than Mei Long  ^-^.

bmathison1972

Ah Jetoar, a man after my heart :) LOL. That Arthropleura is very nice, and I have been dreaming of a nice Arthropleura figure with a nice base (I am a sucker for bases on figures). Will be getting that one for sure!

ceratopsian

I've wanted a Mei long figure for so long and seeing the 3D print of its fossil at Wollaton Hall this summer in our Dr Admin's exhibition made me even more eager.  I'm glad I suggested it to Jetoar and I'm really pleased with what he has created.  It's wonderful to have a model reflecting sleeping behaviour in a pose known from the fossil record.

A. atokensis

Where can Ifind the Pakicetus and the Arthropleura and the Mei long? I cannot find them on Dan's Dinosaurs.

Jetoar

Quote from: A. atokensis on November 17, 2017, 03:12:27 PM
Where can Ifind the Pakicetus and the Arthropleura and the Mei long? I cannot find them on Dan's Dinosaurs.

I have send them today to Dan.  I hope them will be available soon.

A. atokensis

Hypsilophodont was made by Geoworld and Lontic

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: