You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Robin - Goodfellow's Collection ( Collection "Tour" from page 113 )

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on July 17, 2016, 10:19:23 AM
..something unusual.. :

Both unusual and appealing.  I'd never paid any attention to these Toob sets before.  Your clear plastic display stands are lovely too and really show the skulls to best advantage.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: ceratopsian on July 17, 2016, 10:59:07 AM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on July 17, 2016, 10:19:23 AM
..something unusual.. :

Both unusual and appealing.  I'd never paid any attention to these Toob sets before.  Your clear plastic display stands are lovely too and really show the skulls to best advantage.

I'm not a skulls fan too but this Safari toob is the exception..  :)
About the stands, they are simple finger-food cups ( you can easily find them in stores for a cheap price).

ceratopsian

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on July 17, 2016, 12:12:55 PM
I'm not a skulls fan too but this Safari toob is the exception..  :)
About the stands, they are simple finger-food cups ( you can easily find them in stores for a cheap price).

I agree exactly - I'm not a skulls fan either.  And I've already gone ahead and ordered this toob.  Thanks for the info. on the actual identity of the stands - I'll look out for some!

Bokisaurus

Those desktop figures are awesome, I have them both and love them.

Halichoeres

Great new additions! I didn't know about that Gallimimus flock--they look really nice.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 18, 2016, 06:09:32 PM
Great new additions! I didn't know about that Gallimimus flock--they look really nice.

Unfortunately the Gallimimus diorama has been discontinued years ago...  :'(

postsaurischian

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on July 18, 2016, 01:02:16 PM
My Kinto/Favorite Desktop Collection until now:

:D Love your Favorite Collection pictures!

..... Good catch - rare one ;)!

..... The cute Scipionyx had been my avatar here during the first years of my membership. Love it :).

RobinGoodfellow

Hello, in Italy it's time for vacations.
I'm stopping to collect for a month or so...
We will see again in September.
Greetings to all of you.  ^-^

See you soon   8)

:D

Halichoeres

Beautiful assortment. Especially jealous of those PNSO figures. Enjoy your vacation!

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on July 24, 2016, 02:45:25 PM

:D
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

RobinGoodfellow

I'm back from vacation and three giants (and an half..) are waiting for me in the mail  ;)  :

Coming back home isn't so bad....  ^-^

LophoLeeVT

what company did make the big green rex in the pic?
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: raptor64870 on August 29, 2016, 05:14:50 AM
what company did make the big green rex in the pic?

Tyrannosaurus and Allosaurus are from the fantastic (but retired) Kaiyodo Dinotales Collection Vinyl 1:20 sculpted by Matsumura Shinobu (  http://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/thread/3249 ).
Gorgosaurus is from the VividToyGroup WWD 3D series.
Compsognathus is Geoworld.

RobinGoodfellow

...more (and better) pictures soon....  ;)

(Thanks to HobbyLink Japan- really great customer service - )

:)

LophoLeeVT

Halichoeres

Hobby Link Japan is fantastic. That Sofubi trike is a beauty, maybe someday they'll make a sauropod like that.

RobinGoodfellow

..some new guys from Japan...

More pictures soon..

^-^

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: