News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello from SF Bay area California

Started by Redonix76, March 30, 2015, 07:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redonix76

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I'm very happy to have found this!! I've been a huge fan of prehistoric animals ever since and I was kid. Even now at 38, my love is still going strong! I don't have a huge collections right now because I'm just starting (not cheap lol).

I'm also a traditional sculptor who have been working as a 3D artist for the past 10 years. Even though I can sculpt a digital dinosaur pretty fast, I'm excited to get back to my roots and start on a hand sculpt piece.

To be honest, I'm getting burned out of the game industry and I'm looking to hopefully start something cool and work for myself in the near future...making cool sculpts of prehistoric animals!! WIsh me luck!!

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your prehistoric animal sculpts!  8)

laticauda

Welcome and good luck.  Any ideas on what you would like to sculpt?

hmcgill

Ooh, I'm a Bayerian too! Show off your sculpts!

Arul

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.