You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2015

Started by DinoToyForum, April 26, 2015, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayakasaurus

Looks like a lot of us were thinking a day ahead. Although I wish we could see the entries, I'm glad to wait another day if it means a few more entries. Looks like at least 3
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Georassic

DinoToyForum

And the deadline has passed, for real this time  ;) Everyone who entered should have received email confirmation by now, if not, email or pm me, just in case some entries ended up in spam or didn't arrive.

I'm pleased to report that a flurry of last minute submissions has brought the total to 62! That's more entries than ever before and makes this the biggest contest ever.

As promised, I'll reveal the entries and set up the poll on Monday, but since I'm at work in the day, it will have to wait until the evening :D

Stay tuned...

DinoG

Looking forward for the work bell to ring tomorrow afternoon!!!
Run!

Simon

Let the ogling, ooh-ing, aah-ing and voting begin!

DinoToyForum

The final confirmed total number entries is now 65.

Arul

go Dr.Admin go  :D this year is bigger, better, stronger, more smashing than before  :))

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

ChubbyTaco

Oh yeh ! Let our minds blow off 8). This year is the biggest of all with, more teeth. :)

Pachyrhinosaurus

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2015: bigger, louder, more entries.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Paleona

Wow, 65?  I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone came up with!   :)

ChubbyTaco

A contest that travels 65 million years back in time with 65 diorama's to vote. :)

Mitko

Eashwar, that's exactly what I was thinking! :D

MLMjp

Quote from: Eashwar on September 28, 2015, 03:10:00 PM
A contest that travels 65 million years back in time with 65 diorama's to vote. :)
Quote from: Mitko on September 28, 2015, 04:45:57 PM
Eashwar, that's exactly what I was thinking! :D
More like 65 dioramas in the making

SpittersForEver

amargasaurus cazaui

Probably a good thing I pointed out the additional day then, with the extra thirteen dioramas added afterwards.....thats a whole lot of dinosaur love we get to see now !!!....well some kind of perhistoric love, at least
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Mitko

I am refreshing the browser in every 10 seconds . :D

Kayakasaurus

Quote from: suspsy on September 28, 2015, 06:31:39 PM
It's 6:30 PM in the UK. Come on already!

I sense a revolt. For those of us on the American west coast, the UK is 8 hrs ahead, I like that :D
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

DinoToyForum

I'm nearly done, but I'm stopping for dinner...  ;)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: