News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The kids collection

Started by laticauda, May 09, 2015, 03:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laticauda

Instead of showing my collection, I decided that it would be more interesting to show what Prehistoric fun that my kids get to play with.  They did after all help rekindle the paleo fun in my heart.  If you also give Paleo toys as gifts for the ones you love, please do not be shy, feel free to share. 

laticauda

laticauda

laticauda

laticauda

laticauda

lunch

Woolly Mammoth

Sodor Jurassic Park

Hunter

Group 1

Group2

Group3

Vegaceratops fun

Arul

Safari models is very interesting  :)

Roselaar

Looks like they're playing with some quality toys. :)

joossa

Quote from: Roselaar on May 09, 2015, 05:31:27 PM
I agree. Very nice figures. :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Tyto_Theropod

Agreed. I did have some Safaris as a kid, but mostly just cheaposaurs. Mainly because at that stage we hadn't really got our heads round the net and so I'd just pick them up from toy shops and my parents would be find with that. I do remember having the Carnegie Parasaurolophus and Iguanodon in their old colour schemes, and I had some Invictas from a visit to the NHM. It's good to see that your kids have quality toys, laticauda!

Unfortunately, most of the kids I know locally aren't really old enough or aren't into dinosaurs ATM. Maybe one day I'll have kids of my own and discover the whole joy of getting your first model over again. In the meantime, I am definitely guilty of playing with my models!  ;)
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

cooey2ph

i enjoyed your pics. thanks for sharing!

laticauda

Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on May 10, 2015, 11:44:37 AM

Agreed. I did have some Safaris as a kid, but mostly just cheaposaurs.

When I was a little kid all I had some tootsie, and little cheap plastic dionsaurus.  It wasn't till I was in my teens, thats when I discovered Carnegies.  My kids have some chinasaurus and little plastic and rubber dinosaurus as well and they like those too.  What can I say, they shop with me, so they like what I like.  :) 

laticauda

Quote from: cooey2ph on May 12, 2015, 04:20:18 AM
i enjoyed your pics. thanks for sharing!
Thank you.  There will be more.  I love how interested my kids are about dinosaurs, it might not last, but it is fun.

laticauda

Battat and two mini Schleich

laticauda

This is made up mostly of toys that were mine when I was a kid, and then gave them to my own kids. Not the tracks, those are rather new, but the animals.  :)

I love the imagination of kids. 

The outdoor crew.

laticauda

My kids vacation haul.  They had the choice to get any dinosaur in the shop, and there were lots of choices.

laticauda

My sons latest toys from Christmas. The dinosaurs were a bit Jurassic World heavy.

laticauda

He is putting the toys to good use.  Right on the stairs right were you are trying to walk.  I can't be too mad, I used to do the same thing.   :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.