News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

TasosaurusGR's collection.

Started by tasosaurusGR, May 09, 2015, 11:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tasosaurusGR

Here is most of my collection.I also have a few more figures that I forgot to photograph and some chinasaurs( I think those are not worh showing).The safari ltd ones aren't many because I can't find any shops that has them in stock any more in my country :-\.

Safari ltd, Bullyland, Geoworld, Disney's dinosaur, JP

Papo

CollectA

Complete WWD 3D collection

prehistoric mammals and extant animals

kaiyodo dinotales

UKRD, AAA.

chinasaurs, chap mei and some scelletons
If you want to take a closer look at any of those, just ask me.Sorry for the image spam.I hope you like them. Also I wanted to ask about the disney's dinosaur pachirinosaurus(the small one in the first photo).Do you think it is rare ?????

Arul

Wow i love your collection so much  :) im looking for papo snow leopard since last year...

tasosaurusGR

QuoteWow i love your collection so much  :) im looking for papo snow leopard since last year...
Thank you ARUL!!!The snow leopard is awsome.In my opinion it is one of the best animal figures. Papo big cats look as if they are alive.

joossa

Very nice variety and very nice, crisp pictures.

On the top row, almost smack in the middle (6th from the left or right), what is the theropod figure? The one with the head bend to the side? Looks like it's bent down and has its tail in the air.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Uroplatus

I think that's their Afrovenator .

Nice collection. :)

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

tasosaurusGR

QuoteVery nice variety and very nice, crisp pictures.
On the top row, almost smack in the middle (6th from the left or right), what is the theropod figure? The one with the head bend to the side? Looks like it's bent down and has its tail in the air.

QuoteI think that's their Afrovenator .

Quotevery nice collection!

Thanks everyone :D.Yes, this is an Afrovenator but it isn't that great.I usualy buy figures that are aesthetically pleasing but this is an exception I guess.That is the reason why I don't have any of the old collectas .Also the chinasaours are not recently bought.I used them as toys during my childhood.

Tyto_Theropod

Nice collection ARUL! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with AAA and UKRD hangovers from my childhood! Mine have loads of nostalgia value and most of them will never leave me.  :)
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

tasosaurusGR

QuoteNice collection ARUL! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with AAA and UKRD hangovers from my childhood! Mine have loads of nostalgia value and most of them will never leave me.  :)

Thanks :).I'm not planning to sell those too.Also I'm not ARUL ... lol ;D  ;D

A closer look at the pachirinosaurus:

and some sharks!!! I guess you can use them for prehistoric dioramas.Would it be inaccurate

Arul

Hahaha  ;D nice photo and figure what are that cave made from ?

Roselaar

Looks great! I didn't know there were so many WWD 3-packs.

tasosaurusGR

QuoteHahaha  ;D nice photo and figure what are that cave made from ?

Thanks ARUL :).The cave is part of a small island. I made it out of foam and plaster sheets . I then painted it and added some artificial foliage and sand.

QuoteLooks great! I didn't know there were so many WWD 3-packs.

Thanks Roselaar :).I bought all of those 3-packs so that I wouldn't have to buy blind bags.On the other hand I got lots of duplicates this way ::)

Tyto_Theropod

Quote from: tasosaurusGR on May 10, 2015, 12:36:03 PM
QuoteNice collection ARUL! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with AAA and UKRD hangovers from my childhood! Mine have loads of nostalgia value and most of them will never leave me.  :)

Thanks :).I'm not planning to sell those too.Also I'm not ARUL ... lol ;D  ;D

A closer look at the pachirinosaurus:

and some sharks!!! I guess you can use them for prehistoric dioramas.Would it be inaccurate

Derp. It is exam time and tired Tyto is tired.  :-[  Pachy looks happy in his little cave :)
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

tasosaurusGR

QuoteDerp. It is exam time and tired Tyto is tired.  :-[  Pachy looks happy in his little cave :)

Thanks .Oh and don't worry 8).I'm always tired. lol .The pachi is enjoying his life in this cave.I think he feels relieved to be in one piece after all the use he has been through :P ( I used to play with it when I was little ).

cooey2ph

very nice collection! I enjoyed looking thru them. thanks for sharing

joossa

Quote from: tasosaurusGR on May 10, 2015, 08:48:35 AM
QuoteVery nice variety and very nice, crisp pictures.

QuoteI think that's their Afrovenator .

Quotevery nice collection!

Thanks everyone :D.Yes, this is an Afrovenator but it isn't that great.I usualy buy figures that are aesthetically pleasing but this is an exception I guess.That is the reason why I don't have any of the old collectas .Also the chinasaours are not recently bought.I used them as toys during my childhood.
Oh, I see. Yeah... looks like it looks better from a distance. Haha.  ;)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

tasosaurusGR

Quotevery nice collection! I enjoyed looking thru them. thanks for sharing

Thank you cooey :).I also won some kaiyodo dinotales figures on e-bay.I will try to post some pictures as soon as they arrive here.

QuoteOh, I see. Yeah... looks like it looks better from a distance. Haha.  ;)

If you are looking to buy a theropod figure from collectA, I would recomend you to take a look at Rajasaurus , proceratosaurus and irritator.The are nicely detailed and collored and they represent species that you do not usually see in toy form.  :)

tasosaurusGR

More toys that I forgot to post  ::).

dinosaurs from surprise chocolate eggs.

These are very old but they have no markings
Could you please identifie them????

Crackington

Very nice collection with some interesting models.

I think the white Baryonyx type theropod in the bottom photo is from the Ice Age film, "Rudy" - it could be from McDonalds or Burger king? The small green one nearby on the right looks to be in a similar style to the Wade Whimsies dinosaurs from the late 60s or 70s - is it ceramic? Some of the others also look quite old, the plesiosaur in the second bottom photo is reminiscent of the Starlux figure, but with too short a neck. Intriguing! 

tasosaurusGR

QuoteVery nice collection with some interesting models.

I think the white Baryonyx type theropod in the bottom photo is from the Ice Age film, "Rudy" - it could be from McDonalds or Burger king? The small green one nearby on the right looks to be in a similar style to the Wade Whimsies dinosaurs from the late 60s or 70s - is it ceramic? Some of the others also look quite old, the plesiosaur in the second bottom photo is reminiscent of the Starlux figure, but with too short a neck. Intriguing!

Thank you :).
1)I think that I found Rudy in a kinder surprise egg a long time ago .I'm not sure though.
2)The green babe sauropod is very small and plastic, not ceramic :-\.
3)Yeah... I'm pretty sure the plesiosaur is older than me.My brothers might have had it befor I was born :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: