News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi - science writer / dino fan

Started by Matt Bille, May 10, 2015, 11:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Bille

Hi, this is Matt Bille from Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States.  I'm a science writer with two books on rare and mystery animals and a fascination for dinos and other old  prehistoric creatures, especially the marine predators, notably Dunkleosteus.  I look forward to learning more about interesting toys and other topics.   

I start on a sad, note, though - we were just hit by a weirdly unseasonal rain/snow/wind/hail storm. It forced enough water through a basement window to reduce a mosasaur sandstone fossil to a heap of wet sand.  RIP. 

www.mattwriter.com

Paleogene Pals

Welcome aboard Matt! But, I wish you didn't have such sad and terrible to share with us.  :'( What a loss!

Arul

Mamasaurus

Hi there! Great to meet a fellow writer on here.  :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, that really is tragic. 

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

Everything_Dinosaur

Welcome to the forum Matt, so sorry to hear about the Mosasaur loss.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.