News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Noob

Started by HunterKiller, June 09, 2015, 04:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HunterKiller

Hey guys, just arrived here. Stumbled upon this site/forum when I was trying to identify a bunch of old dinosaur toys I had from my childhood. Nothing special, mostly small Tyco Dino Riders dinosaurs with alot of missing accessories (Thankfully the dinos are intact), some really old ugly Carnegie pieces (Which I remember buying as a child in the Smithsonian Natural History museum in Washington), 90's Primal Rage, some JP, and a couple Toyway WWD figures which I got when I was with my parents on a holiday in Europe.

After dusting these off and propping them up side by side in a small shelf space I decided to collect Dinosaurs and hopefully influence my son to enjoy them as I did a couple decades ago when I was a child. Bought a few Papo figures that I thought looked awesome and even delved into the world of chinasaurs with a few Chap Mei, and some knockoffs. Woohoo me I guess ;)

I look forward to shooting the breeze with you guys about all things Dino.

Halichoeres

Welcome! Shoot the breeze we will.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoToyForum

Welcome, HunterKiller!

Tapejara1122

My dear Dr. Grant, my dear HunterKiller, welcome, to the Dinosaur Toy Forum!

"You know, at times like this one feels, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct". - Ian Malcolm

Yutyrannus

Welcome to the forum :)!

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Arul

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.