News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wanted Dawn of the Dinosaurs resin figures wanted.

Started by UK, June 16, 2015, 08:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

Looking for large resin dawn of the dinosaur figures
1.  Saurosuchus galilee
2.  ExaeretodonFrenguelli

Got some great items to trade of you are willing to let them go.... Kaiyodo expo specials, wwd liopleurodon etc etc etc

Thanks

Steve

UK

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

brettnj

I don't know which ones but I've gotten a number of D of the D figures for buyers this year.  You can PM if you want me to have my source in Japan save the YAJ search for you.

SBell

Good luck to all. I only have the Frenguellisaurus in big form, and I'm glad to have that (and the accompanying book too!)

postsaurischian

Quote from: SBell on September 08, 2015, 02:08:16 AM
Good luck to all. I only have the Frenguellisaurus in big form, and I'm glad to have that (and the accompanying book too!)

There were two resin versions of the Frenguellisaurus. The one that came with the book is the smaller one. The bigger one was sold as the two other species in a single box.
ClawmarkToys still has both versions: http://www.clawmarktoys.com/product-category/dinos/page/9/
I don't know were to find the other two though, sorry.

Uroplatus

Quote from: postsaurischian on September 08, 2015, 08:03:55 AM

There were two resin versions of the Frenguellisaurus. The one that came with the book is the smaller one. The bigger one was sold as the two other species in a single box.
ClawmarkToys still has both versions: http://www.clawmarktoys.com/product-category/dinos/page/9/

I have tried to order from them but they have refunded my payment and sent me an e-mail that they where no longer in stock.
Hate it when websites are not updated...  >:(

UK

Quote from: Uroplatus on September 08, 2015, 07:30:32 PM

I have tried to order from them but they have refunded my payment and sent me an e-mail that they where no longer in stock.

They build your hopes and then dash them Kevin. The blighters....

Halichoeres

Quote from: Uroplatus on September 08, 2015, 07:30:32 PM

Oh, that's frustrating. If it's any consolation, I think the Frenguellisaurus is the easiest to find. It's the only one I've ever seen on eBay, at any rate. You'll probably find one if you keep an eye out.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

SBell

I've seen pictures of Exaeretodon with the same book as well--is it possible there is another, smaller resin of that one as well?

I'm just glad I got the full set of minis when I did. That set didn't stick around very long.

Invicta Hunter

Halichoeres

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on September 12, 2015, 09:41:23 PM
Here's one on ebay that's listed as a Kaiyodo.
It's a bit pricey but their getting hard to find so it might be best to buy it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Kaiyodo-Frenguellisaurus-Dinosaur-Limited-Model-Figure-/191683901965?hash=item2ca1403a0d

That actually makes me wonder. Does anybody know who made these? I've never seen them attributed to any company I know. And I can't read Japanese, so the box doesn't give me any information.

postsaurischian

Quote from: SBell on September 09, 2015, 01:46:13 PM
I've seen pictures of Exaeretodon with the same book as well--is it possible there is another, smaller resin of that one as well?

I've never seen one of those. It could also be that the book (it's kind of an exhibition guide) was also sold seperately and someone took a pic of the two items together.
Or did the book and the Exaeretodon figure have a joint package (like with the Frenguellisaurus)?

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on September 12, 2015, 09:41:23 PM
Here's one on ebay that's listed as a Kaiyodo.
It's a bit pricey but their getting hard to find so it might be best to buy it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Kaiyodo-Frenguellisaurus-Dinosaur-Limited-Model-Figure-/191683901965?hash=item2ca1403a0d

That's the smaller, less detailed book version. Too expensive - if you ask me.

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 13, 2015, 03:22:46 PM
That actually makes me wonder. Does anybody know who made these? I've never seen them attributed to any company I know. And I can't read Japanese, so the box doesn't give me any information.

We have never known :(. Definitely not Kaiyodo.

UK

Anyone make a New Years resolution to trade their dawn of the dinosaur resins?

I'm waiting for you if you have  :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.