News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite Megalodon

Started by RobinGoodfellow, August 22, 2015, 08:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinGoodfellow

Probably it isn't a news for some on the forum but Favorite Megalodon is out now and is in stock on Favorite website.
Here it is (use Google Translate Toolbar or Chrome to translate the page):

http://www.f-favorite.net/SHOP/77623.html

Shuvuuia

I wish every reconstruction of Megalodon wasn't colored exactly like a great white shark. It's probable that they had similar counter shading patterns, but give me something about the model that screams "I"M NOT A GREAT WHITE SHARK!"

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Shuvuuia on August 22, 2015, 03:40:01 PM
I wish every reconstruction of Megalodon wasn't colored exactly like a great white shark. It's probable that they had similar counter shading patterns, but give me something about the model that screams "I"M NOT A GREAT WHITE SHARK!"

I agree with you... ::)

joossa

Thanks for posting this! I was wondering when it was going to be released. I love how bulky it is and don't mind that the color resembles a great white.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

tanystropheus

Wow, that looks amazing. I like the bulky look of this model. Now, I'm curious to know about REBOR's version...
I think I might be picking up the Favorite if it makes it to the west....

KeU

Looks mighty impressive.
The caudal keel is so defined. Lovin it.

Daspletodave

Got my Favorite Megalodon figure.

He's a good sized beast.

joossa

Quote from: Daspletodave on October 14, 2015, 01:58:58 AM
Got my Favorite Megalodon figure.
He's a good sized beast.
Indeed!  :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.