News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

French eBay: help needed!

Started by Halichoeres, October 05, 2015, 07:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Hi, all--are there any forum members from France who would be willing to help me bid on an item and then res-ship to the United States? There are a couple of items listed at the moment that I would like, and the seller will only ship to Metropolitan France. Merci beaucoup!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

DinoToyForum

Made me think, we have Ebay.com, Ebay.co.uk, and Ebay.de threads, but no Ebay.fr thread. Maybe we should create one. I know Ebay France is especially good for Starlux figures, for example.

Roselaar

Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 06, 2015, 11:14:11 AM
Made me think, we have Ebay.com, Ebay.co.uk, and Ebay.de threads, but no Ebay.fr thread. Maybe we should create one. I know Ebay France is especially good for Starlux figures, for example.

Starlux is one thing, but what else does it have to offer? Not a Brown Running Papo Rex, I've noticed. :-\  And are there any other dinosaur toy lines made in France?

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Roselaar on October 06, 2015, 10:20:00 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 06, 2015, 11:14:11 AM

Starlux is one thing, but what else does it have to offer? Not a Brown Running Papo Rex, I've noticed. :-\  And are there any other dinosaur toy lines made in France?

Isn't Papo a French company?

Halichoeres

Maybe there could be a general thread for interesting things that show up on ebay.de, ebay.es, ebay.it, ebay.fr, etc. We could call it the eBay Eurozone thread  :))
I notice that the ebay.de thread isn't necessarily the most active thread.

Roselaar

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 07, 2015, 05:39:54 AM
Maybe there could be a general thread for interesting things that show up on ebay.de, ebay.es, ebay.it, ebay.fr, etc. We could call it the eBay Eurozone thread  :))

Good alternative! The German eBay offers a far wider range of dinosaur goodies than the other non British European eBays, but is definitely the least active of the three we have threads for in our Classifieds. Adding more European eBays to its range might make it more lively indeed. :)

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Roselaar on October 07, 2015, 04:30:34 PM

Good alternative! The German eBay offers a far wider range of dinosaur goodies than the other non British European eBays, but is definitely the least active of the three we have threads for in our Classifieds. Adding more European eBays to its range might make it more lively indeed. :)

I like this idea and will make it so.  :D

UK

Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 07, 2015, 05:51:19 PM

Without preemption the referendum on our membership of Europe, you might wish to keep eBay.co.uk out of the eurozone thread to save any time disaggregating it in the near future ;-)

DinoToyForum

Quote from: UK on October 07, 2015, 06:56:58 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 07, 2015, 05:51:19 PM

Without preemption the referendum on our membership of Europe, you might wish to keep eBay.co.uk out of the eurozone thread to save any time disaggregating it in the near future ;-)

Of course :)