News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Help for ROM Primeval Predators Kit

Started by RobinGoodfellow, November 11, 2015, 08:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinGoodfellow

Is there any Forum member living in Canada that can help me acquiring the "Primeval Predators Kit" from the Royal Ontario Museum ?
This one:  http://shop.rom.on.ca/a525/primeval-predators-kit.html

I tried to contact the Museum shop because the web-based link doesn't charge automatically the shipping cost for outside Canada.
The museum shop doesn't have Paypal or a simple way to pay that kit with the exception of a credit-card-over-the-phone method that sounds totally unsafe to me.....  :-\

I live in Europe.
If a kind person in Canada can buy that for me, I'll pay a fee and all the costs by Paypal  ( in advance ).
If interested, please PM me.
Thank you.

Halichoeres

I bought this set recently, and it turns out that for US customers, it ships from a warehouse in California. I would be happy to order one for you if you're interested.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

RobinGoodfellow

Thank you so much. I'm REALLY interested.
You're very kind, as usual.  ^-^
PM you. 

deanm

I'm late to the thread - so it may be already dealt with.

I will most likely go to the ROM over the Christmas break. If you are still need one just PM me.

I'm a member so I get a small price break. I don't know what the difference in US versus Canadian prices

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: deanm on December 05, 2015, 08:05:24 PM
I'm late to the thread - so it may be already dealt with.

I will most likely go to the ROM over the Christmas break. If you are still need one just PM me.

I'm a member so I get a small price break. I don't know what the difference in US versus Canadian prices

Thank you very much for the offer.  :)
But Halichoeres already bought a set for me. 

Have a nice day.  ^-^

deanm

SBell

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on November 11, 2015, 08:15:49 AM
Is there any Forum member living in Canada that can help me acquiring the "Primeval Predators Kit" from the Royal Ontario Museum ?
This one:  http://shop.rom.on.ca/a525/primeval-predators-kit.html

I tried to contact the Museum shop because the web-based link doesn't charge automatically the shipping cost for outside Canada.
The museum shop doesn't have Paypal or a simple way to pay that kit with the exception of a credit-card-over-the-phone method that sounds totally unsafe to me.....  :-\

I live in Europe.
If a kind person in Canada can buy that for me, I'll pay a fee and all the costs by Paypal  ( in advance ).
If interested, please PM me.
Thank you.

I am so soarry--I know I was supposed to help you out with this--and then I went away, and time, etc.

And, I just found your PM to me from way back--it had gone into the spam folder and I never saw it. I'm glad you were able to getit; sorry I wasn't more helpm :-\

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.